Chapter nineteen- Carmen

The Phantom Thieves walked up to the grate they escaped last time. Joker claimed up onto the ledge of the grate no sweat. Skull and Blanc Wold claimed up next, but Raven had trouble. A familiar red glove reached out for her, she looked up noticing it was the messy-haired boy. A slight blush was on her face as he smiled softly at her.

"Need a hand?" He asked, she giggled softly and took his hand. Both of them blushed even more.
"Aye, lovebirds. It looks like these shadows don't know about this entrance." Skull spoke, the two teens looked at the blonde-haired boy and blushed even more. Blanc Wold elbowed Skull slightly. Joker coughed slightly and moved to the front again.

"Let's head out." He spoke, some lingering blush still on his cheeks. The teens began to walk around the castle, they could hear some shadows in one room saying how the intruders should be killed.

"W-What the hell?!" Skull asked, confused but also shocked. Skull soon got everyone's attention by looking into the main entrance. Komoshida and many shadows were planning an attack on The Phantom Thieves. Komoshida talked about strengthening the security of the castle, making it more difficult for the team.

"Hey, Joker. Don't you think we can just beat the crap outta him and call it a day?" Ryuji asked, looking at Joker as they all were hiding behind the archway.

"Look at all those soldiers! It will be suicide." Blanc Wolf said shocked at how many shadows.

"We also don't want a repeat of last time," Raven spoke, looking over Joker's shoulder at the shadows.

"We also want him to confess his sins," Joker piped in on the conversation. "There's no point in beating him up. We need to steal the treasure Mona mentioned."

"Where is it?" Skull asked Joker.

"It has to be somewhere in the depths of this castle." Blanc Wolf spoke.

"Let's explore more, while he's distracted," Joker spoke, everyone nodded and snuck their way out of the hallway. As they opened a door, a shadow's back was to them. A small 'what?' could be heard from Joker as he quickly hid from the shadow.

"Damnit, there's a guard here too.." Ryuji whispered. "Whaddya wanna do? Should we kick its ass?"

"Let's try to sneak up behind it and ambush it." Raven proposed an idea. Joker smirked, liking the idea. He crouched and moved in quickly taking the mask off the shadow in one swift motion. The battle began, Joker pulled out his gun and hit the enemy's weak spot. The shadow spoke up as the teens surrounded the shadow in a hold-up.

"I want an item," Joker spoke to the shadow, they looked surprised.

"Huh? So you'll let me live if I just give you something?" The shadow asked. "But, this happened so suddenly...I actually don't have anything on me. I-I usually do though, ya know?!" The shadow pleaded.

"Is this how it's supposed to go?" Blanc Wolf asked.

"Don't think so...but if they got nothing, guess it's time to go to hell," Skull replied to Blanc Wolf. The shadow looked scared as it began to plead for its life.

"Can't we work something out? Don't kill me, please!"

"Fine," Joker spoke up.

"Are you the type who can't say no? I totally know how you feel. I'm the same way." the shadow laughed. The shadow stood up.

"My real name is Pixie. From now on, I'll live inside your heart." Pixie spoke before turning into a blue version of Joker's mask. Joker reached out for it and placed it on top of his mask.

"What the hell just happened? The enemy got sucked into Joker's mask?!" Skull asked confused.

"No idea," Joker spoke, playing with his bangs slightly. An enemy came into the room and saw the four teens.