Chapter twenty- Talk

"How dare you to deny King Komoshida love, you selfish lass?! Pay for this insolence with your life!" A shadow spoke after it changed its form from one of the many knights that surrounded shadow Komoshida to a demon on a...toilet?
"That's something you don't see every day..." Raven spoke softly under her breath as she was referring to the absurd shadow that was in front of the team. A small chuckle was heard from her right, she moved her eyes to see the familiar black-haired boy who was now their leader, chuckle at her comment. She could feel her cheeks heat up slightly as she noticed the teenage boy slightly laughing.
"That dirtbag just sees women as sexual outlets! Don't make me laugh with that "love" bullshit!" Ann yelled to the shadow who was defending shadow Komoshida. The yelling from the platinum-blonde hired girl snapped Raven out of her thoughts and she turned her attention back towards the battle as she clutched her raven scythe closer to her to prepare for battle.
"C'mon, Carmen! Let's give 'em hell!" Ann spoke as she used to fire on the shadow, which knocked it down. All of the teens moved toward the shadow that was now on the ground and pointed their assorted guns toward the shadow as they waited for Joker's orders.
"All-out attack!" Joker yelled, the rest of the team joined him as they jumped into the air and started to ambush the shadow with as many attacks as they could. After a few all-put attacks, the shadow fell again.
"To think...there would be a woman...who could stand up to King Komoshida..." the shadow spoke in a pained voice. Blanc Wolf soon moved toward Ann.
"Two women... And outside of school, that guy's nothing but a pathetic loser!" Blanc Wolf spoke a small smile forming on Ann's lips to have the support from Blanc Wolf. The shadow soon disappeared into a cloud of black ash, leaving shadow Komoshida by himself.
"Oh shit...!" The fear on his face was very apparent as Ann and Blanc Wolf turned their attention toward him. In fear, he ran off. Ann fell to her knees.
"Wait!" Ann yelled out to him, Blanc Wolf let out a small grown annoyance and was going to go after him but noticed the pained state Ann was in. She bent down to Ann's level and placed a hand on Ann's shoulder, Raven did the same to make sure Ann was okay and didn't over-exert herself.
"Why'd you come here, man?! And more importantly, how?!" Skull looked at Ann as he asked her in a shocked and loud way.
"Hey! Is that how you speak to a woman?!" Mona said in an angry tone as he looked up at Ryuji. He then turned his attention back to Ann as he looked at her with a concerned look on his face. "Are you all right, Lady Ann?" He asked in a gentle and concerned voice. Ann turned her head up as she met eyes with Mona's bright blue eyes.
"Lady Ann...?" Ann asked as she slowly lifted her head to meet eyes with the black and white creature. Her icy blue eyes widened slightly as she saw the creature.
"Wait, what is this thing? Is it alive? How can it talk?" Ann kept asking questions as her eyes looked around her surroundings. "What world are we in?"
"J-Just calm down, Everything's going to be okay-don't worry." Mona's eyes widened comically as his eye color and pupils were almost not seen. Ann placed her pink gloved hand on Mona's head as she tried to help herself up.
"How am I supposed to calm down?!" The blonde-haired girl asked in a slightly harsher tone as she started to stand up. Once she stood up, Mona's head rocked back and forth in a comical way.
"H-Huh?" Ann's icy blue eyes looked down at her new outfit. Red spandex suit with a gap for her chest, dark red leather thigh-high boots, and pink gloves of the same material. "Why am I dressed like this? What did I-" Ann asked as a small pink formed on her face from embarrassment as she covers her exposed chest with her arms. Raven and Blanc Wolf stayed close to Ann as they tried to comfort her.
"Hey...I understand that these clothes are...not our first choices." Raven spoke as she placed her hand on Ann's shoulder, she looked down at her outfit, why did she have to wear a dress that was also pretty low cut?
"But...you look super good. So...It's not all that bad." Blanc Wolf spoke softly as she also tried to comfort Ann as she covered her body.
"Calm down," Joker spoke up in a monotone voice as he looked down at Ann and the two other girls who tried to comfort her.
"How can you expect me to be calm?!" Ann's icy blue eyes narrowed as she looked at the dark curly-haired boy.
"Well, I'm stumped..." Mona spoke softly, not knowing what else to do. "A search party will be coming for us soon. There's no time to explain. We don't have a choice. Let's retreat for now!" Mona spoke as he started to regain his normal thief composure.
"We were just gettin' fired up, and you had to go get in the way. Rgh, fine..." Skull turned his head down as he started to scratch his bright blonde hair. "Here...gimmie your arm," Skull said as he started to move closer to Ann.
"No, Blanc Wolf and I will help her." Raven stood up quickly and looked up at Skull as her eyebrows turned down as she looked angrily at the blonde haired boy. "We don't need you to make her feel less safe," Raven spoke to both Skull and she turned her attention to Joker. Once Joker saw Raven's more angry expression on her face he felt his heart sink slightly.

All of the teens soon left Komoshida's palace and we were back at the alleyway that was in front of the school. There were still a few people who were leaving the school.
"..Mm, thanks," Ann spoke softly as she rubbed her wrists that were cuffed.
"Looks like we made it back-hey, are you okay?" Ryuji asked as he noticed the redness of Ann's wrists.
"Well, pretty much..." Ann spoke softly as she ran a hand through her blonde pigtails. "Wait, I lied-I'm still confused about all of this." her icy blue eyes turned to the concrete floor as she spoke softly.
"You may be safe now, but a lot sure did happen back there... At any rate, we stand out too much here. Let's relocate to a safer spot." Morgana spoke as he was now in his cat form. He looked up at Ann as he spoke and Ann's eyes turned toward the cat-like creature. Everyone nodded their head.
"We should head to the train station," Ryuji recommended, everyone started to follow after the blonde-haired boy. Bee was about to start walking behind Ryuji, Alondra, and Ann but she felt a hand on her shoulder that stopped her. She turned her head slightly to the person who was stopping her to be met with Akira but his face was turned down slightly.
"Bee...I need to talk to you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter is out! I wish I could write and draw more but my summer has been taken up by college stuff. I just got back from my orientation yesterday and jeez I'm so tired.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I recently got an Ipad as a graduation gift so I will most likely be writing on this instead on my laptop.
Stay creative!