Chapter six- Kawakami

"Huh? Returned?" Ryuji said shocked at what the phone spoke. "Does this mean we got away?" He asked. "Probably," Akira spoke. "Guys, what time is it?" Bee asked and looked at her phone. "Fuck, we're late." She spoke, she was anxious about being late. "Bee, it's gonna be okay," Akira spoke and tried to calm her down, the dirty blonde-haired girl blushed. "What was that anyway? The castle, Komoshida, and the weird cat!" Ryuji asked. "The hell is going on?" Then an aggressive officer spoke as he walked toward the teens, they all turned their attention to him. "What's with the yelling? Are you students of Shujin?" The officer spoke. "Cutting classes, are we?" He crossed his arms. "Huh? No. We were trying to get to school but we ended up in a weird castle." Bee soon elbowed Ryuji. "I'm sorry. He didn't sleep well." She smiled softly. "Hand over your bags, you better not be doing drugs." The officer spoke. "Why would you think that?!" Ryuji asked the officer. "Are you both his friends?" The officer turned his attention toward Akira and Bee. "Something like that," Akira spoke. The officer sighed. "You kids should get going." Akira nodded his head and started walking. "Thank you, officers," Bee spoke and bowed to them as she followed Akira. "W-wait a sec, are they for real?!" Ryuji spoke and ran after Akira and Bee.
The teens soon arrived at the front of Shujin. "Is this for real...?" Ryuji asked. "Is that all you say?" Bee asked Ryuji. "I'm sure we came this way...what's goin' on here?" Ryuji asked. The counselor came down to the stairs to see the teens. "That's exactly what I wanted to ask you." He crossed his arms. "We got a call from the police." "That damn cop snitched on us after all!" Ryuji spoke. "It's rare not to see you alone. And Sakura it's rare not to see you in class." He spoke as he looked at Bee. "Where were you roaming around until this time?" He asked. "Uhhh..a ca-castle?" He spoke. "Ryuji!" Bee hissed at Ryuji. "So, you have no intention of giving an honest answer?" He questioned. "What's that about a 'castle'" the three teens looked shocked as they saw the familiar gym teacher. "Komoshida?!" He asked shocked. "You seem so carefree, Sakamoto." He spoke as he looked at the blonde-haired boy with spiked hair. "Quite a difference when you did morning practice for the track team." Ryuji's blood started to boil. "Shuddup! It's your fault that-" he was cut off. "How dare you speak that way to Mr. Komoshida!" The counselor was shocked. "Do you want to be expelled?" He asked Ryuji. "In any case, you'll have to explain yourself, follow me." The counselor spoke. "What?! That's bullshit!" Ryuji yelled. "Come, now. I should've been more considerate, too. Let's just say we're both to blame." Komoshida smiled and Bee looked angry as she knew that smile was fake. "Well...if you say so." The counselor spoke unsure. "Still you're coming with me. It's undeniable that you are extremely late." He spoke. "Fine..." Ryuji spoke, and the counselor turned towards Bee who was looking down. "Sakura, show the transfer student to your class." Komoshida turned towards Akira. "So you're the new transfer student, is that correct? Akira Kurusu?" He asked. Ryuji soon followed the counselor. He stared at Komoshida with a death glare. "Have we met somewhere?" Komoshida asked Akira as he looked at him. "I saw a girl in your car." He answered. "Oh...okay." "I'm sure you've heard from the principal, but cause any trouble and you'll be expelled, understood?" Komoshida spoke angrily. "I'll make sure he won't," Bee spoke softly but Komoshida still heard her. "Bee goes take him to the faculty office, Ms. Kawakami's tired of waiting." He spoke. "Good luck with trying to enjoy your school life." The same fake smile was on his face.
~~~~~~
Akira was holding his head in pain as he shook it before looking back at the familiar woman who was integrating the two teens. Bee rubbed her scared wrists which were already hurt even before she was cuffed. The dark-haired boy looked sad and rubbed the old cuts on her wrist. Bee looked at him.
"The school turned into an old castle?" Sae asked as she leaned back in the chair. "A talking cat? Are you hallucinating from the overdose? I won't put up with you if you're simply joking around." She spoke. "It's not a joke..." Bee spoke softly. Sae sighed and looked at her wrist. "I'm going to have to continue with the story." She spoke. "The one who received a "calling card" from the phantom thieves was an Olympic medalist..." she moved the familiar black and red calling card to show a picture of Komoshida. "An alumnus from Shujin Academy. The PE teacher Suguru Komoshida." She spoke. "It all came out in his confession. He was guilty of everything. The abuse...the violations. But there would only be a connection for Bee. You had just transferred." She spoke to Akira. "Why did you target him?" She asked. Akira paused. "I'll tell you later..." he spoke. She then slammed her hands on the metal table. "That is unacceptable!" Bee winced at the strong tone Sae used. "Try and recall it once again!"
~~~~~~~~
"Where is the faculty office," Akira asked as he looked down at Bee. His glasses gave him a shine. "Follow me." She spoke as she started to walk to the faculty office. Bee and Akira heard some whispers around the school, Akira looked sad as most students were talking about his criminal record. "Hey....it's okay...rumors fly around this school a lot and I'll stop them." Bee looked at Akira and smiled. "I also have a bad rumor about me..." she spoke softly, Akira felt sorry for her. "Thank you, Bee, I couldn't do this without you." Akira blushed softly but his hipster glasses mostly covered it. "Oh, we're here," Bee spoke as Akira opens the door for her. "Lady's first." Bee giggled and blushed softly as she walked in to see her homeroom teacher. Her desk was covered in many papers. "Ms. Kawakami," Bee spoke and the middle-aged women looked up. She sighed softly. "Unbelievable..." she spoke under her breath. "Being over half a day late on your first day." She spoke to Akira, and they both bowed. "I'm very sorry Ms. Kawakami. I was showing him around Tokyo and we lost track of time." Bee lied. She sighed again. "It's almost lunchtime. Just be more careful next time." She spoke, disappointed in Bee. "You were given a fair warning yesterday." She had a frustrated look on her face as she spoke to Akira. "I heard you were caught along with Sakamoto-kun?" She sighed. "We bumped into each other." He spoke softly and Kawakami shook her head. "Don't get involved with him okay? He's nothing but trouble." She spoke. "He wasn't like that when he devotes his time to track and field though..." she looked down and looked at the two teens again. "Anyways...breaks almost over. Classes will end after fifth period today because of the subway accidents." Kawakami explained. "I'll have you introduce yourself when class returns." She spoke to Akira and he nodded his head, some of his long black hair getting in his eyes. Kawakami soon got up. "Follow me."
Bee was already in class as she was in the back and looked out the window. Kawakami shows him to the classroom. "By the way, when you introduce yourself... Be serious about it even if you are lying about it okay? Do not say anything unnecessary." She put emphasis on do not. They soon walked away as two girls looked at Akira.
"You think that's him..?" A sharp-eared female student spoke. "Huh? The one in the rumors?" A short-haired female asked the other one. "I heard he was also with Sakamoto and Rain girl." She spoke.
Some chatter was heard and Bee sighed as she hates it, Akira was in the front of the class with his hands in his pockets. "Being late on his first day of class...is he insane?" A well-behaved student spoke. "He looks normal though.." a brown-haired student spoke. "But he might slug us if we look him in the eye." A gaudy male student spoke.
"Settle down," Kawakami spoke. The chatter soon stopped. "Well...I'd like to introduce a transfer student: Akira Kurusu. Today, we... had him attend from the afternoon on since he wasn't feeling well." Kawakami lied. She then turned towards Akira. "Alright, please say something to the class." She spoke as Akira had the floor. "Nice to meet you..." he spoke quietly. "He seems quiet...but I bet when he loses it.." a prim female student whispered. "I mean, he was arrested for assault right?" The brown-haired student spoke. "Ugh...so..." Kawakami paused. "Your seat will be in front of Sakura. She will let you borrow her textbooks." Kawakami spoke before Akira nodded and went towards Bee. He was glad that he knew a familiar face in his class. He then saw the blonde-haired girl in front of his desk. It was the same girl in Komoshida's car. "Lies..." she spoke softly and looked away from him. "You're the girl..." he looked at her but then walked towards his desk and placed his bag on his desk. "Did you catch that...do those two know each other..?" A brown-haired student spoke. "Ew...does that mean he hit on her before transferring here?" A brown-haired student asked. "Does that mean she's cheating on him with Mr. Komoshida?" A prim female student asked. "Then again...this is Takamaki-San we're talking about..." the prim female student spoke. "For real, that side of the room is totally awful." A familiar brown-haired student spoke, it was Alondra. "Oh, right! The volleyball rally is in two days...Everyone just changed classes, so make sure you use that time to get to know each other." Kawakami spoke.
"Well then, let's get the class started. Who's on duty today?" She asked Mishima, a blue-haired boy with a baggy white shirt and bruises on bandages on his body.
"Everyone please rise.."
~~~~~~~~
Okay, so quarantine sucks. Living with my family is such a mistake that we can't even deal with each other on weekends. Anyways I hope you're staying safe and I hope you liked this chapter.
Stay creative!