Chapter two- The Velvet Room

As Akira was falling asleep, he lay on his back on his bed. Bee has her back towards Akira as she pretended to go to sleep but she had trouble. 'Arrest... trial..criminal record...' Akira thought to himself. The images of what happened flashed through his mind. 'Still. I couldn't let that go...' Akira said to himself. Akira soon felt his phone buzz and Bee looked over at him. He got out his phone and looked confused, Bee saw his confused face. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Oh...it's nothing.." Akira spoke as he soon deleted the app again. "My eyelids are starting to get heavy...I think I'm going to go to bed." Akira spoke as he soon turned off the light. "Goodnight Akira." She spoke. "Goodnight Bee." He spoke before getting back in bed and closing his eyes.
The two teens soon fell asleep. Akira opened his eyes and noticed the ceiling was different, he looked around and saw Bee against him. He blushed but looked confused as she was in prison in clothes and so was he. His hands were cuffed and a chain was on his foot. Bee soon woke up and blushed as she saw how close she and Akira were. "Where are we?" She looked around the cell and held her head. "I don't know," Akira spoke, and a low chuckle was soon heard. The two teens looked to the cell bars to see two girls in prison guard uniforms looking at him. They both had eye patches and grey hair, one had their hair in a braid and the other one has two buns on the side of their face. Akira soon got up and Bee followed him, Akira walked to the bars and the girls moved away to show a man with a long nose, creepy eyes, and hands with white gloves. He wore this sinister smile on his face and his black suit was neat. "Tricksters...welcome to the velvet room." The man spoke, his voice being slightly demonic and his mouth never moved. "So you've come too, inmates." The girl with buns on the side of her head and a black stick in her hands spoke, her voice was slightly high. "You in reality self are fast asleep, you two are only experiencing this as a dream." The girl in a braid spoke as her voice wasn't as high. "Why are we here together?" Bee asked as she was behind Akira. "That will be explained later, but there is a reason." The man spoke, as he had his hands under his face. "You are in the presence of our master. Stand up straight!" The higher-pitched voice spoke. "Welcome. I am delighted to make both of your acquaintances. This place exists between dream and reality, mind over matter." The man explained. "It is a room that only those who are bound by a "contract" may enter. I am Igor, the master of this place. Remember it well you too." The man, whose name is Igor, introduced himself. "I summoned you too to speak of important matters," Igor spoke. "It involves both of your lives, together," Igor spoke, and Akira and Bee met their eyes and blushed. "Important matters?" Akira asked. "Still, this is a surprise..." Igor paused and looked around the prison. "The state of this room reflects the state of both of your hearts," Igor explained. "To think a prison would appear as such. You both are truly a "prisoners" of fate." Igor spoke and looked back at the two teens and he thumped his fingertips on the wooden table. "In the near future, there is no mistake that ruin awaits you. You must both "rehabilitate" Rehabilitation towards freedom.." Igor spoke and Bee was confused. "Rehabilitation?" She asked. "It is the only means to avoid ruin.. Do you have the resolve to challenge the distortion of the world?" Igor asked the teens. "I'd rather avoid ruin.." Akira spoke. Igor chuckled lowly. "Allow me to observe the path of rehabilitation, both of your paths," Igor spoke. The girls soon turned towards Akira and Bee. "Ah, pardon me for not introducing the others. To your right is Caroline, and to your left is Justine. They serve as wardens here." Caroline had both of her hands behind her back. "Hmph, try and struggle as hard as you like," Caroline spoke. Justine has one hand behind her back and held a clipboard in her other arm. "The duty of a warden is to protect our inmates. We are also your collaborators...that is...if you both remain obedient." Justine spoke. "I shall explain the roles of these two on other occasions," Igor spoke and turned the teen's attention from the two girls and back to Igor. "Now then, it seems the night is waning...It is almost time. Take your time to slowly come to understand the place. We will surely meet again...eventually." Igor spoke and raised his hand slightly and an alarm was soon heard. "Times up! Now hurry up and go back to sleep!" Caroline spoke, looking up at the both of them as she was shorter.
-The next day-
Akira and Bee soon woke up and looked at each other strangely. "Was that just me...or did you dream we were in a prison with two little girls and a strange guy," Akira spoke and Bee giggled softly, that was the most she heard Akira talk. "Yeah, I'm sorry I'm giggling but that's the most I've heard you talk," Bee spoke and saw Akira was already in his Shujin uniform. "Well...maybe I should open up more...we apparently have something to do together?" Akira asked. "Yeah what does that mean?" Bee asked and giggled and Akira did too. Bee blushed softly. "Looks like you two are up," Sojiro spoke as he had a white hat on and walked up to the attic. "Well then, let's go introduce ourselves properly to the staff about your transfer." Bee nodded and got up to get her clothes. "Bee knows this but the school district you will be attending is in the Aoyama district," Sojiro spoke and Bee went downstairs to change into her uniform. Bee came back and found the two in the cafe. "I'll drive you two today, let's go," Sojiro spoke and Akira nodded and they followed Sojiro.
~~~~~~
The three arrived at the front of Shujin Academy, Sojiro turned towards the messy-haired boy. "Do me a favor, behave yourself in there. Okay?" Sojiro spoke. "Don't worry Dad, I'll make sure he won't do anything while we're at school," Bee spoke.
They soon went into the principal's office to see a man with a mustard shirt and a red tie. He was bald and a chubby man. A slim teacher with a stripped yellow top and a jean skirt were beside him. "To reiterate, just so we're clear, you will immediately be expelled if you cause any problems." The principal spoke as Sojiro was signing something. "In my opinion, you're nothing but a liability, but we had our circumstances to consider. Whatever you might have gotten away ugh in your hometown..those days are over. If you are thrown out of our school, there will be no place for you. Keep that in mind." The principal threatened. The principal turned toward the teacher next to him. "This is the teacher in charge of your class."
"I'm Sadayo Kawakami. Here's your student ID." She spoke and handed Akira his student ID. "Bee already has hers and she'll show you what to do." Ms. Kawakami spoke. There was a pink flyer on the desk and Akira looked at it confused, Kawakami soon saw what happened and moved it away quickly. "Be sure to read the rules. Any violations will send you straight to the guidance office. And, by chance, if you cause any problems, Bee and I won't be able to protect you." Kawakami explained. She turned towards the man in the chair. "That is your promise, yes, Principal Kobaykawa?" Kawakami asked. "He is the response for his actions." He nodded his head. "I will make sure he stays out of trouble," Bee spoke up and Akira smiled at her. "If you are done explaining things, we should get going," Sojiro spoke. "I still have a store to get back to..." he explained. "Sakura-San please keep a close eye on him." The principal spoke. "Well...I'll be sure to have a serious conversation with him about the situation he's in.." Sojiro starched the back of his neck. Kawakami sighed. "Come to the faculty office as soon as you arrive at school tomorrow. I'll show you some of your classes tomorrow. Bee has some classes with you but not every class." Kawakami explained. "Everyone's giving you the cold shoulder...that's what having a criminal record does to you," Sojiro said, Bee wanted to say something but she felt it was best not to. "Turns out you're last follow you wherever you go. By the way...if you get expelled I won't hesitate to kick your ass out. Go it?" Sojiro threatened Akira and he nodded his head. "C'mon, let's go home," Sojiro spoke and all three of them went home, having some traffic on the way. "Ughhh traffic isn't moving at all." He turned towards Akira who was in the passenger seat. "So..how was it? The school is mean, do you think you can manage?" Sojiro asked. "Seems fun," Akira spoke, going back to his short answers. "At least you have a good attitude about it." He spoke. The radio soon tuned in. "A subway train has been derailed, severely affecting the timetable across all of.." Sojiro turned it off. "Another accident..?" Bee asked. "That's why it's so crowded, a lot of those have happened," Sojiro spoke. "I'm fact there was a real sad one..a month ago..before you came. If I remember right the girl that passed away was only fifteen. Her parents have gone to jail..." he spoke sadly. The three of them soon arrived at Cafe Leblanc. "Hey, Akira. Let's go explore the city." Bee spoke and Akira smiled and blushed softly. "Sure," Akira spoke softly and Bee smiled.
"Let's go then!"
~~~~~~~~
Okay, I think this was the longest chapter also this story is 3rd person limited so we don't see Komoshida yet or Sae and her boss. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it. I need sushi now. Stay creative!