Proluge- Let us start the game part 2

Joker and Raven were soon in front of a camera taking mug shots, he was back in his Shujin uniform before he was back in a dark room, unconscious.
The floor showed empty syringes and Joker tied up to a chair. His teammate was next to him.  "Guess the drugs were too strong." A man in a suit spoke. "Wake them up." A bucket was water was soon poured on the teens as they soon woke up but they were dizzy. "A-Akira." The dirty blonde-haired girl spoke as she saw the familiar dark-haired boy. Both of them were dripping wet from the water. "No dozing off." The man spoke. Akira has many bruises on his face while Bee didn't have any. Akira soon realized he was handcuffed and he tried to break away. "Still don't get it, do you?" The man asked, in a mocking tone. "Give it up." He soon kicked the teenage boy making him fall to the floor on his chair. Bee soon called out for Akira and the man looked at Bee as he pulled her hair. "Come on cooperate, or do you want another shot." He asked, Akira soon looked at the video camera in the corner of the room. The man soon saw what Akira was looking at. "Huh? What about the camera." He looked back. "Are you thinking of using that as video evidence?" He looked at Akira and bent down to him and pulled his hair to look at him. Akira said nothing, making the man angrier as the slammed Akira's head down. Making Bee wince slightly. "Did you not hear my question? Answer!" He spoke. A man in the other room handed the man a clipboard. "Obstruction of justice, blackmail, defamation, possession of weapons..." he read off the list and he looked back at the teens. "Manslaughter too yeah? Talk about the works." He spoke. "To think all these crimes were led by some punks like this..." he spoke. He soon walked over to Akira. "And you seemed to be enjoying every second of it..huh?" The man asked Akira but Akira didn't answer. "You both should know your place..." he said. The other man in the room soon uncuffed Akira and Bee. Bee soon ran to him and held onto him as he held onto her. Her body was shaking and her wrist was hurting from the handcuffs. The man soon got a clipboard for Akira and Bee. "Sign here." He paused. "It's a confession under your name." He spoke as Akira took the clipboard and signed his name. Bee did the same. "Don't expect to walk out of here in one piece. We are going to make you both understand." He spoke to Bee and she nodded her head quickly.
On the other side of the room. A woman with a black suit that had dark green accents was walking down the hallway. Her high heels were clinking down the grey hallways. She had grey hair that was pulled to one side and kept by a clip. A man was in front of the room where Bee and Akira were. "Excuse me, but this area is off-" the man was interrupted by the woman. "I'm Nijima from the public prosecutor's office." The women spoke. "The prosecutor's office? What business do you have here?" He asked the woman. "Just let me through, it's urgent. There's something I want to confirm with the suspect." She spoke. "Nijima-San." The man sighed. "I believe this case is no longer under your jurisdiction." He spoke. "Are you Sae Nijima-San?" An older deceptive asked her. "I just got off the phone with your director." He paused. "Hurry and get it over with. To be frank, you are kind of an inconvenience." He spoke, annoyed at the women. The woman soon got a buzz from her phone and she put it up to her ear. The mean on the other side sighed. "I thought I ordered you to stand by." He spoke. "I'm responsible for this case, yet I'm not even being allowed to interrogate?!" She asked. "I'm calling because I knew you'd bring it up." He spoke. "I will not be convinced unless I confirm it for myself." Sae paused. "This is my case." She spoke putting emphasis on 'my'. A sigh was heard on the other side of the phone. "Good luck to you then." He spoke. "I won't be expecting much though..." Sae put her phone away. "Ah, prosecutor, I forgot to mention something important." The older secretive spoke, Sae giving him her attention. "Your time will be cut short. We can't permit you to talk to them for too long." He spoke. Sae sighed softly and looked down. "It's for your own sake." He added. "I understand.." she spoke. The women soon walked into the interrogation room and found Akira and Bee sitting on the other side of a metal table. Sae soon sat down and crossed her arms as she looked at the teens. "I didn't expect it would be you too.." Sae spoke. "You'll be answering my questions this time." She spoke sternly. She soon looked down at the floor and saw the syringes. "Those bastards..." she said under her breath. "Can you hear me? It seems like you two have been through a lot." Bee was looking down as her hands were shaking, her dirty blond hair was messy and slightly in front of her face. "Almost anything can happen here and I won't stop them." She spoke. "That's why I need you two to answer me honestly, I don't have much time..." she spoke. "What was your objective? Why did you two cause such a major incident?" She stopped. "I couldn't assemble a case for prosecution, I didn't know the method." The two teens stayed silent until joker spoke. "Of course, you couldn't..." his voice was raspy "True, there's no way I could be convinced of such a "world" from the reports." She spoke. "When are where did you find out about that world? How is it even possible to steal another's heart?" She asked.
"Now tell me your account of everything...start from the very beginning.." Sae spoke. Akira put his hand on his head. Until he looked up and Bee soon saw a blue butterfly, the teens' eyes followed the butterfly as it flew, then a voice spoke. "You are held captive..." Akira and Bee looked around. "Two prisoners of fate that have been sealed in advance." The voice sounded like a girl. "This is truly an unjust game. Your chances at winning are almost none..." the voice continued to speak. "But if my voice is reaching you too, there may be a possibility open to you..." the voice spoke. "I beg you two, please overcome this game..and save the world." The voice paused. "The key to victory lies in the memories with your bonds-the truth lies within your friends and your lovers." Akira and Bee soon met eyes. "It all began that day..when the game started half a year ago..." the voice paused. "For the sake of the world's future...as well as yours together...you must remember..." Bee started to think why the voice said 'future together' and she blushed softly. The butterfly soon disappeared.
You're a slave...want emancipation?
~~~~~~~~
Alright. Another chapter is done! I hope you guys are enjoying this because I feel happier with it now. Anyways stay safe during quarantine. Stay Creative!