Chapter eleven- Charoit

"You have returned to the real world. Welcome back." The navigation app spoke and Ryuji was leaning his hand on a brick wall for support. Akira's hands were on his hips. "....Thank god we're back," Ryuji spoke as he was out of breath. "Ryuji-senpai. Are you okay?" Alondra looked at him concerned. "Yeah...just out of breath. I dragged you guys around a lot, I'm sorry about that..." Ryuji spoke softly. Akira moves his hands from his hips into his pockets. "I'm dead tired...how about you guys?" He asked the rest of the teens. "I could use a nap." Akira chuckled softly and Bee giggled as she blushed. "Me too...Man, I'm gonna sleep like a rock tonight." Ryuji spoke as he looked down. "But damn, if that what we saw is for real, this is gonna get good," Ryuji spoke, Alondra looked at him confused. "How Ryuji-senpai." The dark-haired girl asked. "I totally remembered the faces of the guys Komoshida was treating' like slaves," Ryuji explained. "But Morgana said those aren't real," Bee explained. "But, that still means they are getting abused," Alondra spoke softly. "Once we make 'em fess up to any physical abuse, Komoshida will be done," Ryuji spoke. "He needs to pay," Alondra spoke as she clenched her fists. "So...wanna help me look for those guys or any witness?" Ryuji asked. "Sure, I'll help," Akira spoke. "What about you girls?" A small blush was on Ryuji's face as he looked at the slightly shorter dark-haired girl. "Hell ya!" Alondra and Bee spoke. "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" Ryuji said happily, but his smile disappeared as he turned away. "Hey so..." he paused. "If you're thinkin' of layin' low abuse you got a record, I don't think that'll help..." Ryuji spoke softly to Akira. "Ryuji and I didn't tell anyone at school about your record," Bee spoke as Akira looked down at her, his glasses had a small shine on them. "How did this happen?" Akira asked. "I think Komoshida told everyone," Alondra spoke softly and looked down. Akira soon turned towards Alondra. "How do you know Komoshida?" He asked her. "I'm on the volleyball team..." she spoke softly. "You saw my shadow...I've dealt with some of this but no other person has stood up," Alondra explained as she looked at Ryuji and he looked at her sadly. "But why would he tell everyone about my criminal record?" Akira asked. "Well...." Bee paused. "Komoshida is the only one who could've leaked it that fast," Ryuji spoke angrily. "It doesn't matter if it's a student or a club, that asshole that just wrecks things he doesn't agree with." The blonde spoke as he crosses his arms, he then turned towards Akira. "No one takes anything I say seriously." He said as his hands were in his pockets. "Still, are those rumors about him gettin' physical might be real." Alondra looked down. "Are real..." she spoke softly. "After seein' Komoshida's heart all distorted, there's no way we can sit back." He turned towards Alondra. "And we'll help you, Alondra." Ryuji smiled softly at her and blushed slightly. "I can do the same," Akira spoke. "I'm countin' I'm your dude! Don't worry- I'm hyped about this too!" Ryuji spoke softly.
'I can sense a bond of trust coming from Ryuji.' Akira spoke softly.
~~~~~~~
Akira held his head in his hands as he shook his head before looking at Sae. "Acting as a phantom thief would've been more effective alone. You could've done it that way...." Sae spoke as she had her arms crossed. Bee wanted to say something but Akira looked at her and shook his head. "However, you did not. There are merits to having associates...other than Bee." Sae looked at the dirty blonde-haired girl as her hair was matted and still wet from the water. "That's what you decided..." she paused and leaned forward. "Am I wrong...?" She asked.
~~~~~~~~
I am thou, thou art I...
Thou hast acquired a new vow...
It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity...
With the birth of the chariot persona, I have obtained the wings of blessing that's shall lead to freedom and new power...
"Oh..." Ryuji paused. "Right, I haven't eaten anything since lunch. It'd be weird splitin' off now, so why don't we grab a bite somewhere." He smiled but turned towards Alondra. "Can I talk to you, Alon..?" He asked as he had a huge blush on his face. "Sure," Alondra spoke. "Let's go, Bee," Akira said and grabbed her hand she blushed as they waited by the school gate.
"So why did you wanna talk to me Ryuji-senpai?" Alondra asked as she had a small pink blush on her face. "Well..." he paused as he turned away slightly. "I liked you...a lot!" He spoke quickly and Alondra looked shocked. Ryuji was scared as Alondra didn't say anything. "S-sor-" he was cut off by the lips of Alondra on his. Ryuji blushed as he looked down at her but smiled softly into the kiss. The kiss was sweet and passionate. "I like you too," Alondra spoke as she pulled away. "Well, I think Akira and Bee are waiting for us." He spoke as he took her hand and walked to the gate.
The dirty blonde-haired girl looked confused as she saw the blonde and Alondra holding hands. She soon smiled and hugged Alondra. "Oh, Alondra! I'm so happy." Bee spoke happily as she was happy for her best friend. "Let's go get some dinner, it's on me. I gotta hear about your past Akira." Ryuji spoke as he held Alondra's hand as their hands fit perfectly.
"WHAT?!" Ryuji was eating and put his bowl down. "What the hell man?! How much shitier can that guy get?!" Ryuji asked as he was pissed as Akira told him about how he got a criminal record. "It's in the past..." Akira spoke softly. "Are you for real?! If it was me, I wouldn't calm down until I punched that dick in the face." Ryuji spoke. "Why didn't the women speak up?" Alondra spoke. "The man...told her not to tell," Akira spoke as he ate some of his ramen. "So you left your hometown to come here? And you're living with Bee?" Ryuji asked, Akira nodded. "We might be more alike than I thought," Ryuji spoke. "Maybe all of us..." Bee spoke as she smiled at Alondra and Ryuji as they were sharing a bowl. "You may be right," Akira spoke softly. "I guess it's how we're treated like a pain in the ass by people around us," Ryuji spoke.
Ryuji soon gave Akira his phone and they started a group chat with all of them. "Just wait you Komoshida..." Ryuji spoke pissed off at the teacher. "Let's start tomorrow," Bee spoke. "But first we should hit up the guys who are slaves," Ryuji spoke. "The volleyball rally is tomorrow...I can't help you guys." Alondra spoke and Ryuji held her hand under the table. "I'll be there for you," Ryuji spoke as he smiled softly at Alondra. "Bee and I will talk to the team," Akira spoke softly, with a small blush on his face. "We don't have class in the afternoon so we can walk around unnoticed," Bee spoke softly. "Let's work on the details tomorrow..." Ryuji spoke. "C'mon Akira, you gotta eat more, there's more ginger," Ryuji spoke with a smile on his face.
"The plan is going down tomorrow with Komoshida," Ryuji asked, his voice loud. "You're too loud Ryuji," Akira spoke. "Ah-right." He spoke softer. They soon all walked to the station, Ryuji and Alondra soon walked away as Akira and Bee walked to the cafe.
"You're home..." Sojiro spoke as he was sitting on a chair. "I take you both actually went to school.." Sojiro asked. "Yes." Akira nodded his head. "Good, just make sure he doesn't start problems, Bee." Sojiro looked at her and she nodded her head. "I will make sure he is on his best behavior." She spoke softly. "In case you forgot, your life is not a free one right now," Sojiro spoke to Akira in a serious tone. They soon got a text and Akira opened his phone. "Akira!" Bee spoke softly.
Ryuji: [I decided to go ahead and message you, can you see this?]
Akira: [yes]
Ryuji: [im going to be counting on your tomorrow. Ok?]
Akira: [got it]
Ryuji: [cool, let's save them tomorrow]
Akira soon put his phone away. "Sheesh, are you even listening?" Sojiro asked. "Just stay away from bad influences, okay?" Sojiro shook his head. Akira nodded his head before he and Bee went upstairs. "I'm locking up the store, don't go anywhere," Sojiro spoke. "We won't," Bee responded.
"I wonder if Ryuji also has the metaverse navigation app?" Bee asked.
"I don't know, but I'm so tired from the metaverse."
~~~~~~~~
Okay, another chapter. It's been kind of busy so here's the chapter. Hope you guys are safe. Stay creative!