Sleep well beauty

Today was match day for the boys. Me and Yasmine planned to leave for Camp Nou at 2pm because the game starts at 3pm. It is now 10am in the morning, my plan is to run a few more miles before getting ready for the game. I put on my sports clothes and grab a quick banana before I leave. After about an hour of running, I arrive back at my house. I shower quickly and then get ready for the game. Somehow I do regret calling Pablo an asshole but somewhere he deserved it, I can't get his look out of my head though.

I have been waiting for Yasmine for a while until I see her black Range Rover pull into the parking lot. 'For a moment I thought you weren't coming.' I chuckled. 'Sure I will, just some trouble with my parents.' Together we walk inside searching for our seats. We were shocked when we finally found them, the seats were in the first row next to the team's bench. Exactly where everyone would want to sit. The match was about to begin, the teams already walking onto the field for warm-ups. I see Pablo in the distance holding the ball high, he's pretty good at it. Aleix is not playing for now because he is still new.

The match starts in a few minutes. The boys walk to their spots and the game starts. The 1st half didn't go so well. Benzema already scored a goal putting them 0-1 behind, but I believe in them! No matter what, we will win! The first half had passed and it was still 0-1, the team walks to the bench but they don't look very happy. Pablo walks towards the stairs before going to the locker room until he sees me, he stays standing for a moment and then puts a small smile on his face. For the first time he smiles at me. The 2nd half begins and it is not that long until Lewandowski scores a goal making it 1-1 now. Every Barça fan jumps up and cheers for Lewandowski, I love this vibe. It stays 1-1 for a while but not for long, Pablo gets the ball and dribbles past the other players just like I did with him and scores the winning goal. He walks towards where me and Yasmine are sitting and dedicates his goal to me. I feel myself getting warm inside. 'I think he likes you' says Yasmine. 'No he doesn't' and I give her a little push. Somehow I feel very special, how many girls want this?

The match was done with final score 2-1 for Fc Barcelona. Yasmine and I were just about to leave with the other girls until Xavi called out something to us. 'Hey girls, would you like to come with us? We were going to celebrate the win at our hotel.' We look at each other for a moment but then agree. We all wait outside for a while until the boys arrive. 'Come, the bus is already waiting' shouts Xavi. We get on the bus and drive up to the hotel. I actually wanted to sit next to Pablo to thank him for today but Sabrina was before me, then let's sit next to Frenkie. Arriving at the hotel, Xavi invited us all to the private room where it was full of food and drinks. "To celebrate the beautiful win against Real Madrid!" says Xavi. Now is my chance, I look around and see that Pablo is still standing with Sabrina. Fuck it, just go I think to myself. 'Hey Pablo, thanks for back there. That goal was very nice especially with your nice dribbling skills.' 'You're welcome, I had to make up for my arrogant behavior this week. I don't know what was wrong with me.' Before I wanted to say anything Sabrina interrupted me, 'Uhm excuse me? Can't you see I'm talking to Pablo? Go away before I push you again and you start crying like a baby again!" she yells at me. Startled I look at her, how dare she talk to me like that? 'Uhm firstly, what did I do wrong to you and secondly I never cried when you pushed me!" I shout back. She pulls on my arm and drags me to the corner of the room. 'Now you are going to listen carefully, Pablo is mine and always will be! If you dare come near him 1 more time I will personally make sure you get an injury and can't play soccer anymore!' Not in the mood to argue with her, I turn around and walk away. I'd better stay out of Pablo's way before soccer is over. Now to think how I will ever get home without a car. 'Hey Y/n where are you going?' I hear Pablo yell behind me. 'Home' 'And how will you do that without a car?' 'If I have to I'll do it by walking' I reply rudely. 'What is the matter? Did Sabrina say something wrong?' 'No she didn't, she never says anything wrong that bitch' I say as I roll my eyes. 'Pablo, you'd best leave. It's better for both of us' 'No, I'm not leaving and please come inside. It's raining really hard' I remain silent until he puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up so I look at him. 'Either you come inside on your own or I'll carry you inside' He looks at me with his beautiful brown eyes, I can't say no to him. Before I know it he has me tied up and is carrying me inside towards his hotel room. 'Pablo, what are you doing? This is not the private room' 'I'm going to my room, am a little tired because of the game' 'And me? I need to sleep too, but not here' He opens his door and plops me down on the bed. 'Calm down, we're not going to sleep together.' 'Then what am I doing here?' He points to the second bed in the room. 'Normally I sleep here with Pedri but now that you are here we have to sleep in 1 bed. You can sleep there with Yasmine, she is already informed. I already arranged it with Pedri and her' I look at him sweetly. 'Thank you' With a smile on his face he walks to his closet and throws a shirt in my direction. 'Put it on, you're not going to sleep in those clothes' Smiling I get up and start undressing, I don't really care what Pablo sees because it's the same as a bikini anyway but still Pablo keeps looking the other way. I quickly give him a hug from behind and get into bed. 'Sleep well Pablo' 'Sleep well beauty' I pretended not to hear but secretly I thought it was very sweet.