Where is Y/n?

'Good morning beautiful girl' Pablo says to me when I wake up. 'Good morning' Again he gently plays with my hair. 'Pablo?' 'Yes?' 'Can we keep this a secret yet? I want to make sure this works first' 'Sure, whatever you want' 'Do we have training today?' 'Yes' 'Pff, I really don't feel like it actually. When do we have another day off?' 'Today training, tomorrow I have game and the day after we have free' 'I'll come watch' I straighten up a little and grab a pillow with which I hit Pablo's head. 'Hey - what's that for' he laughs. 'I don't know' He grabs me and starts tickling me. 'Stop! Hahaha' I yell at him. After a while he stops and grabs me in a hug. 'I love you' he mumbles. I don't know if I'm ready to say it back yet, I hope he understands. Slowly I stand up. 'I think we best get ready before we have to do push-ups again' Smiling he stands up and walks behind me towards the bathroom.

'This was the training for today. Boys, sleep early because tomorrow is an important game. For the girls I have reserved seats again, feel free to come and watch' I stood talking to Frenkie for a bit more until Pablo walks up. 'Do you feel like doing something?' 'Sorry but have already planned to meet up with Camila' 'Oh is okay, will I see you tomorrow then?' 'Sure, I definitely don't want to miss that match! I'll ask Camila if she's coming too' 'Alright, see you tomorrow babe' He whispers that last word so no one else hears it. Smiling, I walk towards the dressing room to change.

'Hey Y/n, come on in' Camila says as she opens the front door. I walk towards the kitchen and grab a bottle of lemonade from the fridge and then sit down next to her in the sofa. 'How did your training go today?' she asks. 'Pretty good, tomorrow the boys have a game. Do you want to come?" 'Omg yes, I've been wanting to go watch a game for so long' We talk for really hours straight until she asks something weird. 'It might be a weird question but could I have Pedri's number?' Strangely I look at her. 'Is anyone here in love?' 'No I just want to get to know him better, he is handsome' Grinning I look at her but then give her his number anyway. 'Send him a message already, I want to see what he responds'

Camila: 'Hey Pedri, Camila here. You know, that girl from the dance competition.

Pedri:Hey Camila! Yes I know who you are!

"Ask him to meet up!" I tell her.

Camila: Otherwise, do you feel like meeting up sometime?

Pedri:Sure, when can you go?

Camila:I'll come to watch the game tomorrow, after that I can do something.

Pedri:Okay, then I'll see you after the game!

Camila:See you then!

'Oh who has a date here' 'Shut up, it's not a date' laughing she gives me a push.
A few hours later, I am sitting quietly in my couch eating pizza until I get a message.

Pablo:Hey babe, just wanted to let you know that the game starts at 9pm.

Y/n:Thank you, I will definitely be there! Camila is coming too, I think she and Pedri like each other.

Pablo:You're lying! Pedri and Camila? Would still make a nice couple though.

Y/n:I agree.

Pablo:I'd better go to sleep before Xavi starts yelling at me tomorrow that I look like a zombie. Sleep well babe x

Y/n:All right, goodnight Pablo x

The effect this boy has on me is impossible to describe. I truly love him, he makes me feel like I mean something. I finish my pizza and go to sleep too.

It is 8:30 p.m. and I decide to leave for Camp Nou already. I get in the car and leave.

Pablo's pov:

By now it is 5 minutes before the game starts and I don't see Y/n sitting in the stadium yet. She is probably in a file or she has broken down. Still, I send her another message.

Pablo:Hey babe, where are you staying? The match starts in 5 minutes.

I walk onto the stadium for the game and still no Y/n to be seen, Camila is already there. I try using sign language to ask her where Y/n is but she makes it clear to me that she doesn't know either.

Meanwhile, the game has been going on for 30 minutes. We are ahead 1-0 thanks to Ferran who scored in the 23rd minute. I get a little worried, she's still not there....

The whistle blows that it is halftime and I quickly walk towards Camila, "Where is Y/n?" "I really have no idea Pablo.... I've called her more than 10 times but she doesn't answer' 'What if something happened?' Quickly I walk towards the dressing room to try to call her but she doesn't answer, she still hasn't seen my message either. 'Pablo come, in 5 minutes the game will start again' Pedri yells at me. 'I'm not playing anymore' 'What do you mean you're not playing anymore?' 'I have to go find Y/n, something happened I'm sure' I quickly put on my different shoes and want to walk out the door until Xavi walks up to me. 'What are you up to' 'Looking for Y/n' 'You're not going to do that, you have to play and now!' 'No' I say with determination. 'Ok do your thing but next game you won't play!' yells Xavi after me. I know he is very angry now but all I care about now is finding Y/n. I walk towards her apartment and in the distance I see the lights of an ambulance. Quickly I walk towards the ambulance.