I can take her

Pablo's pov:

After the last game I haven't seen Xavi and the team, Xavi is furious I'm sure. I walk onto the field and all eyes are immediately on me. To my surprise, Xavi is not angry at all, "How is Y/n?" he asks instead of yelling at me. 'When I last saw her she was in a lot of pain but right now I have no idea how she's doing' 'What do you mean you don't know? Weren't you with her the last few days' 'No, she's back with her parents' Shocked they look at me. 'Is she coming back again?' asks Yasmine worriedly. 'Yes after her recovery but that will take a long time I'm afraid' Xavi and Lluis start explaining the training but my head isn't really on it, Y/n is stuck in my head.

'Yasmine' I shout after her. 'Yes?" she turns and looks at me. 'I'm going to Y/n this afternoon, if you feel like it you can come along' 'Sure I'll go' 'Otherwise ask Aleix and Pedri and whatever if they want to come along too' 'Is good' She turns her back and walks towards the dressing rooms.

By now we are on our way towards Y/n's parents' house. In the back seat Yasmine, Aleix and Frenkie are having a nice chat but from the front it is quiet, between me and Pedri. 'Everything will be fine with Y/n, she's a strong girl' 'You don't know that, you haven't seen her knee yet' I mutter. I feel a few tears shoot into my eyes, I know how much soccer means to her and now this happens. It would have happened much better to me than to her, she doesn't deserve this!

'Normal it is here' says Pedri already pointing to a beautiful mansion. I drive up the driveway and get out. The others follow and Frenkie presses the bell.

Y/n's pov:

I was just about to take a drink until the bell rings. I try to move forward with my wheelchair as fast as I can to the front door. 'Hey' says Pablo as I open the door. To my surprise, the others are there too. Their smiles on their faces fade after they see me. Do I look that bad? I let them in and Pablo pushes me into the living room. "Do you guys want something to drink?" I ask. They nod yes but Pablo is already ahead of me towards the kitchen. He doesn't even know anything standing. 'Y/n? Where are the glasses?' 'The second closet on the right' I laugh. 'How are you doing now?' asks Pedri when everyone had their drinks. 'Super' I laugh forcedly. Sure it's not super, I'm in a wheelchair with a broken knee and all I want to do now is play soccer. We continue talking about everything for a few hours until the bell rings for the 2nd time. 'I'll go' says Pablo and he stands up. To my surprise, Camila walks into the room. She walks right up to me and gives me a hug. 'Y/n, everything okay? I was worried to death!' 'Yes everything okay, just a broken knee' Sadly she looks at me. 'Not so sad Camila! Rather tell me how your date went with Pedri' They both turn a little red and say nothing. 'A date?' asks Aleix. 'It didn't go through' answers Pedri anyway. 'What do you mean it didn't go through' 'After what happened with you neither of us were really in the mood for a date' Is it really my fault it didn't go through? Now I feel even worse. 'Get that date in soon then' With a small smile she walks over to the seat and sits down next to Pedri. The others start talking again but I remain silent.

By now the others have already returned to Barcelona while Pablo is still with me. 'You were so quiet earlier, everything okay?' 'Yes, I just feel bad that the date between Camila and Pedri couldn't go on because of me' 'You can't do anything about that Y/n, they are definitely going to date again' 'Hopefully' I lay my head on Pablo's chest until my sister walks into the living room. 'Y/n! Y/n! Will you take me to my soccer practice' 'Leyla.... You know that's not possible right now' Sadly she walks over to me and sits down next to me on the couch. 'I'm sorry' 'I can take her' Pablo then suddenly says out of nothing. 'Yes! Then everyone will be jealous of me!' she says. 'Do you really want to do that?' 'Sure' Happy Leyla walks over to Pablo and gives him a hug. 'I'm going to get ready quickly' she yells at us as she walks up the stairs. 'Thank you for wanting to do that' 'It's your sister and I know how it feels when you can't go to practice' 'Yeah I know too' I mumble. 'Sorry, that wasn't meant to be' 'It's okay' With a small smile I look at him and then grab my crutches. A few days ago I got crutches from the doctor because it might be a little easier to walk around the house. "I'm ready!" yells Leyla as she runs down the stairs. She is really beautiful for being such a young girl. 'Get in the car already' Pablo tells her. He walks over to me and gives a kiss on my head. 'Can I sleep here tonight?' 'Sure' He smiles and then turns towards the car where my sister is waiting in the meantime.

Pablo's pov:

Leyla and I arrive at her practice and all eyes are immediately on us. All the boys and girls are walking in our direction, even parents. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Leyla continues walking towards the locker room and I follow her because I don't want to be left there alone with all those people.

I see Leyla training and she is still pretty good, just like Y/n and her brother she is becoming a good soccer player. I secluded myself a bit from the people but I still see a lot of people sitting around filming me and taking pictures. There will be a lot of gossip going around again.

'Did you like me?" asks Leyla when we are back in the car. 'Yes, you will definitely become a good soccer player yet. Who knows you may play for Barcelona too' 'Omg that's really my dream' 'Thanks again for taking me, thanks to you Casper finally sees me' Curious I look at her. 'Who is Casper' 'Don't tell Y/n but I think I like him' 'And does he like you too?' 'I don't think so' 'He will because you are a nice girl!' she smiles kindly at me.

Once we get home Y/n is already asleep. I lay myself next to her and eventually fall asleep too.