You are the best brother-in-law ever

Y/n's pov:

The next morning I wake up without Pablo next to me, he stayed asleep, didn't he? I grab my crutches and walk into the kitchen. 'Good morning sleepyhead' Pablo says to me. 'Good morning, what are you doing?" 'Making pancakes' confused I look at him and walk over to him. 'How did you know where everything stands' 'Your mother showed me where everything stands before she left for work' 'Thank you' I walk towards the table and sit down.

'They are delicious Pablo' 'Thank you, I am then also the best cook in the world' smiling I roll my eyes. 'Leyla was good yesterday' 'Really?' 'Yes' 'She probably wanted to get attention from you' 'I think more likely from someone else' 'What do you mean?' 'Nothing never mind' Confused I look at him but then leave it anyway. 'I do have to go back to Barcelona later, I have training later' 'All right' I still think it's stupid that I can't go with him, I sit here on the couch every day because I can't do anything.

'Good luck' I say to Pablo as I leave him outside. 'Thanks, I'll try to come back as soon as I can' He has me another kiss and then gets into the car. Now I'm all alone again....

Pablo's pov:

I arrive at practice but I can't get into the parking lot because of all the fans waiting for us. I open my window and take at least 10 pictures with all the fans until 2 girls come to my car, I guess they are 15 or something. 'Hey Pablo, I'm Katja and I really think you're beautiful! This is my number if you want to meet up sometime' She has me a little letter, winks and then walks away with her friend. How weird, I'm 18 and I have a girlfriend even though they don't know it yet.

I walk into the building and at the first trash I throw in the letter from Katja. I don't need her, she may be a fan but I have Y/n and she's the only one I want. I walk on towards the locker rooms and change.

Training is not the same without Y/n. She always made everyone happy. Sabrina sticks to me all the time now, she always wants to work together. I hope Y/n is better soon and we will see each other more again, I miss her.

'The day after tomorrow you have a match against Real Madrid' Xavi says to the boys. 'It's an important match and we have to win!' 'Sure we win, as long as Vinicius stays away everything is okay. 'Hey Xavi, could I ask something?' 'Yes sure' 'I would like to arrange something for the family of Y/n...'

*Time skip to the next day*

Y/n's pov:

Today Pablo came by again, he wanted everyone to be home. The bell rings and Leyla opens the door. Pablo walks into the living room and sits down next to me. Meanwhile, my father and mother also walk into the living room. 'Now why did you wish everyone was home?" I asked Pablo. 'I want to give you something. Because I know you are having a very hard time, especially Y/n, because of the accident I brought something for you guys' I hand Y/n an envelope, Liam and Leyla come and sit closer curiously. I open it and see 5 vip tickets for the next Fc Barcelona game. 'Vip? You're kidding! Happy, I look at him and give him a hug. 'Did you arrange this especially for us?' my father asks Pablo. He nods yes. 'I made sure that you get the nicest places in the stage and also where Y/n can sit well with her knee' 'Thank you Pablo' says my mother. Leyla walks up to Pablo and has a hug for him. 'You are the best brother-in-law ever' I see Pablo's smile on his face, it's true, he really is the best! I love him so much, I could never describe how much he means to me. Leyla lets go of him and walks towards the kitchen behind chips. I snuggle close to him as my parents walk into the kitchen behind a bottle of wine. I think they are very happy to finally get away again, they are very busy with work and with Liam and Leyla's school. And especially now with me there. I lay my head on Pablo's chest and watch Liam run tours around the table with joy.