Back off Sabrina

Meanwhile, it's Saturday and I'm on my way to Barcelona with my family for the match. My parents said all the time yesterday that they think Pablo is a super sweet boy. 'Mom, turn the music up a little louder' Leyla says to my mom. She starts singing along at the top of her voice, after soccer, Leyla is also very good at singing. A few singing lessons and she could become famous.

Meanwhile, inside Camp Nou we are looking for our seats. The seats Pablo reserved for us are even better than the ones we got from Xavi. We sit at the very front just next to our team's bench; we can even get up to the field with stairs. The players walk onto the field for the warm-up, as always Pablo keeps the ball high but my thoughts shift when I see Vinicius. I hope he stays away from me, he's a freak.

Pablo's pov:

I walk onto the field and see Y/n's family sitting. I do have a little stress because I still get angry easily, especially when Vinicius plays along. I hope he stays away from me this time. The whistle blows and the game begins. We can take the ball right away and we can also attack. Out of surprise, Lewandowski can score as soon as in the 5th minute. Is Real Madrid asleep? I truly love our fans a lot, how they are cheering for us now is just fantastic.

The whistle blows that the first half is done. I walk towards the bench and ask behind my drink. 'Well played brother' says Ansu as he walks over to me. 'Thank you' I give him a high-five and then walk towards the locker rooms.

The second half has started and we go on the attack again. Benzema just takes the ball away from Pedri when he wanted to score. Balde comes running and tackles Benzema giving us the ball again but apparently Benzema is in more pain than we thought. The referee comes running and has Balde a yellow card. I wanted to walk back to my place on the field until Vinicius comes running up. 'Y/n is hot' he says as he walks by. I turn and walk up to him. 'What did you say' 'You did hear me right' I felt so much like hitting him right now but 1 of the Real Madrid players stops me. How dare he say that after what he did to her a few weeks ago?

The final score is 1-0. I walk toward the bench but see Sabrina walking toward me. 'What the fuck is she doing here? "You played fantastic Pablo" "Uh thank you? I wanted to walk on to Y/n who is meanwhile walking down the stairs but without me even realizing it Sabrina presses her lips to mine. 'What the fuck are you doing?' I yell at her as I push her away from me. 'I thought...' 'You especially shouldn't think anything now Sabrina, I'm with Y/n so back off' Shocked she looks at me. 'Y/n? Why Y/n? There are still plenty of girls out there like me!' 'Back off Sabrina, there is such a difference between her & other girls' Angry I walk away towards Y/n but she looks at me disappointed. Fuck did she see that?

Y/n's pov:

I walk down the stairs towards Pablo but then suddenly I see him kissing Sabrina. At that moment my heart broke into a thousand pieces. Disappointed, I look at him and then walk the other way.

Pablo's pov:

I wanted to run after her but Sabrina stops me. 'Let me fix this, I caused it' Before I could say anything she runs after Y/n.

Y/n's pov:

'Y/n wait!' I turn around and see Sabrina walking towards me. Not her again. 'Y/n sorry, I shouldn't have kissed Pablo' 'Whatever' I turn to walk away but she stops me. 'Look, I had feelings for Pablo but he doesn't for me Y/n. He likes you Y/n! Please don't leave him, you guys are really good together. I know I acted stupid but I'm really sorry! Tell me what you want me to do so that things will be right again between Pablo and you, I'll do anything! Confused I look at her, Sabrina apologizing? 'Thank you for being honest but I have to go, my parents are waiting for me' Sadly I turn around and walk towards the exit.

Pablo's pov:

I quickly change my clothes and then walk to the hallway where Y/n should be but Y/n is no longer there. Only Sabrina. 'Where is Y/n?" " 'Home' she mumbles. ' Why did you have to do that? And why now? For a whole stadium?' 'Because I like you Pablo! Don't you understand that? But it's okay, you're with Y/n now and I wish you good luck together' Sadly she walks away. Shocked I remain standing, does Sabrina like me? I am very sorry for her but I have Y/n and she is the only one I want. She makes me so happy, I really don't want to lose her. I have to fix it.