Fucking Vinicius!

The game was done and we won and, as always, we celebrated in the locker rooms. Yasmine brought her big box and put on all the party songs. Everyone was yelling and dancing. It was a nice game but I was still suffering from that push. 'Everything okay? You played very well, am proud of you!" says Lluis to me. 'Yes I'm okay and thank you' I was a bit tired and wanted to go home so I quickly changed my clothes, said goodbye to the others and left the locker room. 'Ah here she is, the new member of Fc Barcelona' I turn around and a boy I think I saw at the boys' match puts his arm on my shoulders. 'Uh yes' I feel uncomfortable and wanted to walk away until he stopped me. 'Where are you going pretty girl? Thought so, nowhere' 'Stay away from me' I yell at him but all he does is laugh. 'Big mouth you got huh, maybe you prefer this' Just before he tried to kiss me I heard a voice. 'Fucking Vinicius! Keep your fucking hands off her!' Pablo comes running angrily and pushes him off me right against the wall. 'Oh does Pablo have a girlfriend?" he grins. Pablo keeps pushing against him. 'Pablo stop, let go of him!' 'Yes Pablo, now listen to that pretty girl' Vinicius laughs. That was apparently the final drop for Pablo and slapped him in the face.

'Pablo Martin Paez Gavira!" yells Xavi to him. 'Why was that so necessary? This behavior can't go on Pablo!' Pablo sat silently on a chair and shakes his leg. 'Are you going to answer or what?" yells Xavi to him again. 'I did it for Y/n, he fucking touched her where she didn't want to and he even tried to kiss her! Are you happy now!" yells Pablo back angrily. Xavi looks shocked for a moment and then turns to me. "Is that true? I nod yes. He is silent for a moment until he turns back to Pablo. 'Sorry I got so angry. Now I understand why you did it, I would have done the same for my girlfriend' Pablo and I look at him strangely. 'Girlfriend?' we both ask at the same time. 'Aren't you together' 'No why?" asks Pablo. 'I don't know, you guys look so close. You would be a beautiful couple!" he winks at Pablo and then turns and walks away. Why the wink?

'Are you okay?" he then asks after a while. 'Yes, thank you' He remains silent. 'Do you want to come to my apartment with me? I don't want to be alone right now' We look at each other, his eyes, I still find them way too beautiful. 'Yeah sure' he replies. We walk out together towards his car.

'Do you want to watch something or not? ' Pablo asks when we get to my apartment. 'We can watch the 3rd movie of Scream?' 'Top idea' he laughs. He settles him in the couch and now I don't hesitate and lay back down next to him. I feel how his heart speeds up a little. It might be weird but I feel safe with him.

Pablo's pov:

Y/n has been quiet for a while now and hasn't been shocked by the movie. I look at her for a moment and see that she is asleep. I turn off the TV and close my eyes too. I think I like her....