Happy Birthday

*Time skip*

Today I have to go to the hospital for the last time for my knee. Pablo couldn't come because of training but my mom is going with me. I can already walk much better, even without a brace. 'Hey Y/n, how's your knee?' 'Much better, I can already stand on it and walk with it' 'That's very good' He takes off my brace and looks at my knee. 'I am going to take some more pictures to see if all the breaks are healed and then you can go home' I nod and we follow him towards the room where he is going to take a picture.

'Your knee is completely healed!' 'Can I play soccer now?' I ask. 'From me you can start back but be careful so I don't see you back in the next few weeks for your knee' I look at him smiling. 'I promise' I stand up and walk out of the hospital with my mom. 'Can I come back to live in Barcelona?' I ask my mom. 'Yes sure, otherwise it would be too difficult with your trainings' I take out my phone and send a message to Pablo.

Me:'Hey, I just came from the hospital and everything is healed! I can play soccer again!

Pablo:I'm happy for you! Are you coming back to live in Barcelona?

Me:Yes, on Monday I'm coming back.

Pablo:On your birthday?

Me:Obviously

Pablo:I love you x

Me:I love you too x

*Monday*

Today I get to go back to training, I missed it so much. Today is also my 18th birthday. Yesterday I was still with my parents and we celebrated because I left for Barcelona last night. I don't like celebrating my birthday that much, it makes you get older. I want to stay young. I put on my sports clothes for the first time in weeks and leave for training.

I walk up the stairs towards the field and to my surprise everyone is waiting for me, in the middle is Pablo with a cake. They all start singing 'Happy Birthday', I feel so embarrassed. 'Thank you everyone' I laugh when they finally stop singing. I walk towards Pablo and give him a kiss which makes everyone start whistling and yelling. 'I knew it!" yells Yasmine at us. 'I thought you still wanted to keep it a secret' laughs Pablo. 'I changed my mind' 'Who wants a piece?' I ask. I gave those who wanted a piece and then we started training.

'Are you planning to do anything else today?' asks Pablo after training. 'Not really' 'Okay then that's good because you're coming with me' 'To where?' 'You'll see then, I'll pick you up at 6 p.m.' 'What should I wear?' 'Something nice' 'Not a dress, right?' He shrugs his shoulders but I can see he secretly wants to, then I'll just put on a dress for once won't I?

Pablo's pov:

It's almost 6pm and I leave in the direction of Y/n's apartment. I knock on her door and there she is, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has put on a dress especially for me. 'Do you like it?' it's beautiful' I mutter as I continue to stare at her. 'Yes enough staring where do we go now' 'You'll find out later' I grab her hand and lead her into the car.

Y/n's pov:

We have been on the road for about 10 minutes now, and I am looking out at the beautiful landscape until Pablo puts his hand on my thigh. 'I love you' he says. 'I love you too' The feeling going through my body now cannot be described.

We drive into the parking lot of a big club. 'You're not serious! A party?" "Yes, the others are here too" "You're too crazy! Pablo and I get out and walk into the building together. 'Here she is our birthday girl!" yells Rapinha to us. I smile and give him a hug. 'Happy birthday little one' he says. 'Come we are going to the dancefloor' says Pedri to everyone. We walk onto the dance floor and start dancing.

'I'm going for a drink' I say to Pablo. I walk towards the bar and order a bottle of beer. 'Is it even a good idea to drink?' ask Pablo who has apparently chased me. 'I'm not a little kid anymore huh' 'Yeah but still, I don't want you to do stupid things' 'You know me right' I wink at him and then walk back onto the dance floor with my bottle of beer.

Pablo's pov:

Was it a good idea to take her here? Not that much can happen because she knows most people but still. I don't feel much like dancing anymore so I walk towards Ferran and Alejandro who are sitting in a seat along the side. 'So you and Y/n are together now?' asks Frenkie. I nod, 'You guys are a nice couple' I smile at him. 'You and Mikey too, where is she anyway?' 'On the dance floor with the other girls, you know them'

'I'll go and see where Y/n is so she doesn't fill her up with drinks' Ferran and Frenkie nod and I walk towards the dance floor. 'Hey Yasmine, have you seen Y/n?' 'No sorry, she's been gone for a while' Weird, I walk towards the toilets but she's not there either. I try to call her but she doesn't answer, which I understand because with this music you wouldn't hear it when someone calls. Where is she? This is a fucking big party, where do I ever start?

Brutal Startजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें