'I don't care as long as it's you'

I look beside me and see Pablo still asleep. I have to get up for today's game. "Hey where are you going?" mutters Pablo still half asleep. "I have to go home, remember? I have a game?" "Hold on I'll go with you" "Go ahead, I have to be there in an hour" Pablo gets up and puts on his clothes. In the car it was quiet, he seemed a little quiet too. 'Stop at this café, they have nice breakfast here' Pablo stops the car and walks in. "Hey Y/n what can it be?" "Hey Carlos, same as always and for you?" She looks at Pablo. "A chocolate cake is good" Carlos nods and takes our order. I was about to pay but Pablo beat me to it. "Thanks and have a nice day!" Carlos yells after us. "Why are you so quiet?" I ask as we get back into the car. 'Oh just a little tired' he mumbles. "How did he know your name?" 'Who, Carlos' 'Do I know who that is' 'I come here almost every day and he is a good friend' I am not sure but see some jealousy in his eyes.

'Just wait here, I'll get my sports bag and then we can go ahead' Pablo looks around my small apartment with interest. 'Your apartment is beautiful' he says. 'Thanks, decorated together with my little sister' 'How old is she?' 'Just turned 12, she's just in high school' 'Oh high school, I hated it' 'Same, we can move on I normally have all my stuff' We walk back out of my apartment and leave in the direction of the stadium.'Aren't you stressed about your first game at Barcelona' 'Not really, I've played multiple games in front of so many people' 'Where did you play then' 'In Belgium, with the Red Flames' 'You're lying' 'No haha but not for long' Meanwhile we had arrived at the stadium. 'I'll see you later, and good luck princess' 'Thank you Pablo' We gave each other a hug and both walked to our places, me to the dressing rooms and him to his place in the stadium.

Xavi was in the dressing rooms explaining the tactics until someone came in. Everyone was very surprised because Lluis was standing in the doorway. "Hey ladies, I couldn't miss your first match right! Everyone was super excited and took her in a hug. I was putting on my soccer shoes until she came and sat next to me. 'And? Lots of stress?' 'No actually not' 'That's good, you know I expect a lot from you but I'm sure you can do it. Don't worry about the other girls, they can be quite dramatic' 'I know, already know them a little better' She smiled kindly and got up to go to her spot on the stage. Xavi called us to warm up. We all walked onto the field and for the first time I am standing in the middle of Camp Nou, how beautiful is it. In the stands I see Gavi sitting next to Aleix and Pedri. I start by keeping the ball high just like Pablo always does.

The game starts and I immediately get the ball. I dribble past everyone until 1 or another girl comes at me from behind and gives me a shoulder push. I don't know who it was but I do know that it hurt a lot. Shit, the game is only in the beginning and here I am already laying again but I am strong, I get up and go after her to get the ball back. I slide past her leg and so pass the ball to Yasmine. Together we go on the attack. Just in front of the goal she passes back making me score. Everyone runs to me and jumps on my back. I take another look at where Pablo is sitting, I have never seen his smile so hard. He makes a heart with his hands just like me. In the 2nd half, Mia scores another goal so we won 2-0. I walk towards the bench and see Pablo waiting for me. He walks up to me and hugs me in front of the full stage, there will be a lot of gossip posted. 'You played so well! I'm so proud' 'Thank you but you know you're hugging a sweaty girl right now' 'I don't care as long as it's you'