An x?

'Stop let me sleep' I mutter wearily. 'Come on Y/n, we have to get ready for breakfast' I hear a girl's voice say to me, I think it's Yasmine. Against my will I get up and take my clothes to the bathroom. 'Oh shit, sorry Pablo. I didn't know anyone was already inside' 'Come on in, I'm not naked or anything anyway' I look at him for a moment, there he is without a t-shirt. 'Are you coming in or do you want to stare for a while longer' 'Asshole' I mumble laughing. I put on my clothes and do my hair a little more and then the four of us leave for breakfast. Breakfast was so big, there was bread, cereal and even cake on the table. Since I wasn't that hungry I grabbed a small bowl of fruit salade and sat down with Yasmine. 'How was the party still yesterday?' I asked her. 'Pretty nice, made out with Aleix for the first time' she said softly so no one else would hear. 'Noway! You're lying!" I yell a little too loudly because most people were looking our way. 'No I'm not lying and be quieter! Not everyone needs to know!' 'Sorry, just happy for you guys' I smile at her. 'What happened?" asked Pedri as he joined us with Pablo. 'Oh nothing, just girl stuff' I winked at Yasmine. Everyone's breakfast was almost finished when Xavi walked into the dining room. 'Good morning, congratulations again to the boys for the win yesterday. I just came to say that the bus is ready to leave. Feel free to pack all your things now, we leave at 11am.' I get up and walk towards the hotel room. I quickly grab my handbag from the bedside table and leave the room and walk towards the exit. 'Hey Y/n wait' Not him again, is he going to stop me again? 'Why so fast? I wanted to ask you if you felt like doing something later' 'I can't say no can I?' Smiling, he looks at me. 'Is that a yes then?' 'Yeah sure, why not? Otherwise give me your phone so I can put my number in it.' He takes his phone out of his pocket and hands it to me. 'Thanks, I'll message you later. I'm going to get my things first, go ahead already' He gives me a quick hug and then walks towards the hotel room.

"Is everyone here?" yells Xavi through the microphone of the bus. No one responds so the bus starts. I was sitting alone. I didn't mind, I put on my headphones and stared outside until I got a message.

Anonymous number: Hey Pablo here, do you already have an idea to do later?

Me:Not directly you?

Pablo:Maybe a little clingy but we can play some soccer together in a park or something?

Me: That's not clingy, I think that's a super idea!

Pablo: Okay until later then?

Me:Yeah, see you later!

Pablo:X

An x? Why would he send that? Probably sent it wrong. I put my headphones back on and continue listening to the songs. Meanwhile, I see Sabrina looking at my angrily. I don't care anymore, she can hurt me, I'm not afraid.

I had agreed to meet Pablo at the park close to my house. When I arrived he was already waiting. 'You are early' I say to him as I throw a ball at his head. 'Yes sorry and that ball is not for throwing at my head' he jokes. 'Maybe' 'Now it's my turn to make you up, you try to take the ball away' He quickly runs away and I chase after him. At first he doesn't succeed in taking the ball away but by giving him a foot he does. There he lies on the ground. 'Are you tired yet?" I ask jokingly. 'No, help me up. Because of you I'm lying here.' I walk over to him and hold out my hand. Hopefully he will accept it this time. He grabs her hand but instead of pulling it up Pablo pulls her down so she falls on top of him. 'Hahaha I tricked you' he laughs. 'Haha super funny' I try to get off him but he keeps holding me. 'Just lay down, I like it' I look at him, back deep into his eyes. Those eyes, so beautiful dark brown. I lay back a little better and there we are, in the middle of a park. 'I had a great time today' he then says suddenly. 'Me too, sorry for calling you an asshole. You have now proved that you are more than that' 'It's okay, I behaved really stupid to you too' It remained silent for a while until I stood up straight. 'I think I best go home, we have training tomorrow and I want to sleep early' 'Yeah I understand, me too' He stood up and walked with me towards my house. 'Sleep well Y/n' and he gives me a hug. 'Goodnight Pablo' He walks away towards his house and I walk in.