I don't like that guy

Pablo's pov:

Last night I went out for a drink with the team to take my mind of the situation. I make some coffee to stay awake and decide to call Y/n. 'Hey Y/n, I was wondering...' 'Sorry Pablo but I can't call right now' I listen carefully to the background and in the distance I hear a boy's voice, not her father's and not her brother's. 'Y/n put me on speaker now' 'Why?' 'Just do it' 'No sorry Pablo, I don't have time right now' Before I can say anything else she ends the call. Is there another boy with her now? I quickly finish my coffee and crawl into the car.

I arrive at Y/n's house and press the bell. Leyla opens the door and lets me in. 'There is someone else here though' she says as I enter the living room. Y/n is sitting in the couch next to another boy. 'Pablo?" she quickly straightens up. 'What are you doing here' 'Nothing leave it' I turn and walk towards my car. 'Pablo wait, it's not what it looks like' 'No? Then what is it supposed to be?' 'That's Mathias, my best friend from school' 'Oh' I turn around and walk towards the car. 'Are you really going to act like this now? I'm not the one who kissed Sabrina!" she yells at me. 'I didn't kiss her back' I say calmly 'Okay but still you did' 'I don't want a fight Y/n, Sabrina doesn't mean anything to me. I want you and only you' 'I don't want a fight either' she mumbles. I walk up to her and give her a kiss. 'Sorry' 'It's okay, I believe you didn't kiss her back' Smiling I look at her. 'Hey Y/n, I'm going to Nicolas okay' Mathias says as he walks out the door. 'Is good, good luck!' Smiling, he walks towards his car. 'I don't like that guy.

Y/n's pov:

'I have to go to the hospital later for a checkup, if you want you can come with me' 'Sure I'll go' Leyla storms down the stairs. 'I'm going too' 'Why?" I ask. 'Because you're my sister and I love you' she smiles. 'Okay what do you need' I laugh. 'Nothing' 'Yeah yeah' I roll my eyes and walk with Pablo towards the car.

Pablo's pov:

'And how are you still doing Pablo?' her father asks me when we are in the car. 'Good' 'Who was that girl you kissed on the field?' shocked I look at Y/n, how does he know? 'Someone from Y/n's team but it didn't mean anything, I didn't kiss back' 'I hope so for you'

Y/n's pov:

'Your knee looks a lot better already Y/n' the doctor says to me. He just took the plaster off. 'You will have to walk around with your brace for a few more weeks but that is much more practical than a plaster' 'When would I be able to play soccer again' 'You will now have to come to the kine for at least 2 more weeks to make your knee stronger and when we see that it is okay you can play soccer again' Happy I look at my father. 'Thank you for the care doctor' my father says to him. They walk out together to discuss a few more things. Pablo comes and sits next to me. 'You see everything is going to be fine' 'Yes, thank you for being there with me all this time' 'That's what I'm here for' he smiles after which he grabs me in a hug. 'You guys are so cute together' Leyla then says suddenly. 'I want a sweet boyfriend like that too' 'Does he see you yet?" asks Pablo to Leyla. Leyla looks at me shocked. 'What do you mean by that?' I ask him. 'Oh nothing at all' 'Uh yes, now you are going to say it' He looks at Leyla for a moment who nods of yes. 'Leyla is in love' 'Omg Leyla!!! With who? I jump on 1 leg to her and start tickling her. 'He's called Casper' 'My little sister is in love' I tease her.

Pablo's pov:

I watch Y/n and Leyla tickle each other, it is so nice to see how a good bond they have with each other. When the doctor and her father come in they stop. Y/n comes back to sit next to me and winks at Leyla.

'Dad where are we going?" asks Leyla. 'Behind pizza, mom had asked' 'Omg delicious' I lay on the back seat with my head on Pablo's shoulder. My knee hurts a little because it has less support but tomorrow I have to go to kine for the first time so it heals faster. I wasn't that hungry so I shared a pizza with Liam. Pablo and I both finished eating and went upstairs towards my room. Finally, back sleeping in my own bed. I slept downstairs in the guest room for the last few weeks because I couldn't climb the stairs. 'Your room is really nice' Pablo says as he walks in. 'Thank you' He settles down on my bed and watches me try to step with my brace. 'It's already working out well' he says. 'You wish' I laugh. 'When is your birthday anyway' he asks. 'June 22, in a few weeks' 'Then this little girl will finally be 18' 'I'm not little' I laugh. I plop myself next to him on the bed. 'Watching a movie?' I ask. 'I thought you'd never ask' We crawl close together under the covers and watch a romantic movie.