The final

Y/n's pov:

Pablo convinced me to join The Voice with the song "Control" by Zoe Wees. Xavi and Lluis are okay with being away from training for a while as long as we come back all fit. Tomorrow we leave for Belgium together with my family.

"Did everyone bring everything?" my father yells at us. We nod and get into the car, my dad has a kind of minibus where you can fit more than 5 so we don't have to take 2 cars to the airport. I sit in the back next to Pablo, already stressed. 'It will be fine, you are going to do great' I smile at him and then look outside again.

By now we have already arrived at the hotel in Belgium, tomorrow I have to sing. 'Goodnight Y/n' my mother says as I walk into the hotel room. 'Goodnight' I say back. 'I'm going to take another shower' I say to Pablo after which he nods and drops onto the bed. I step into the shower and start to sing some more about my song for tomorrow.

Pablo's pov:

I hear Y/n singing from the shower and I love it, if she doesn't go through tomorrow I don't get it either. Her parents explained the competition in the car, Y/n has to perform and in front of her are 4 chairs with famous singers in and if 1 of them turns around she goes through. Surely 1 will turn around. Suddenly the door to the bathroom opens and Y/n walks out of the bathroom with only a towel around her, how beautiful is she. 'I forgot my clothes' she laughs. 'Can happen' She grabs her clothes from the chair and walks back into the bathroom.

Y/n's pov:

I snuggle close to Pablo and fall asleep after a while. I wonder if they would remember me since it hasn't been that long since I participated.

The next morning is complete chaos. My mother is more stressed than I am and she runs from one room to another. The shoot starts at 2pm and it is now 11am. Why is she worrying? 'Is er een probleem?' (Is there a problem?) a clerk asks me because she sees my mother walking around so hysterically. 'Nee hoor, ze heeft alleen wat stress' (No way, she's just a little stressed) I see Pablo looking weird because he has no idea what I'm saying. 'You speak fluent Dutch' he laughs. 'That's normal anyway if you've lived here all your life' 'Say something else' 'Ik hou heel veel van je en ik zou niet weten wat ik zonder je zou moeten' (I love you very much and I wouldn't know what to do without you) he looks at me confused. 'And that means?' 'You're a weird guy' I lie. He gives me a little shove after which we walk in the direction of my parents.

(Normally they speak Dutch in Belgium but I'm going to write it in English so it will be easy for you to read)

'Are you stressed?" a staff member asks me. 'A little' I mutter. 'You'll be fine' I smile at her. I quickly give everyone another hug before walking with the woman backstage. There I am, never thinking I would ever do this again. 'You can go on' The door opens and I walk onto the stage.

I never expected it but everyone was turned. I see my family and Pablo on the side cheering but to my surprise everyone from the Barcelona team was in the audience. They stood up and started clapping, Pablo arranged this I knew it.

'Hey what's your name?" asks Metejoor. 'Y/n' I answer back. 'And how old are you' '18 years old' 'Wow, 18' answers Laura. They all give their feedback and I am really happy about it. 'Now it's up to you Y/n, which team do you want to be on?' asks 1 of the girls from K3. I hesitate for a moment but then answer anyway. 'I'm going for Metejoor' I answer. Metejoor stands up and walks over to give me a hug. 'Thank you, you are going to do it super' I smile and then walk off stage.

At the end of the hallway, Pablo is waiting for me. I run to him and jump into his arms. 'You did great' I give him a kiss and then look in the direction of the others. I give everyone a hug and they all congratulate me.

*time skip*

Today is the day, the finals. Either I win or I don't. I am warming up my voice in the backstage area, I am much less stressed than the 1st time. The Barcelona team and my family are back in the audience. The door opens and I walk onto the stage.

'And the winner is Y/n!' The Barcelona team jumps up and starts cheering, Metefjoor stands up and gives me a hug. 'Congratulations Y/n' 'Thank you' Pablo walks up to me a gives me a hug. 'I'm so proud of you!' 'Thank you' The others walk up and all give me a hug. 'Thank you Pablo, thanks to you I can close the chapter on my brother. I'm very glad I did this' He smiles at me and then grabs my hand. Together we walk out of the building towards the bus that Xavi has arranged for us. My parents are also going with us, this way it is much more practical to get back to Barcelona. I'm glad it's over, now we can focus on soccer again. That's my passion and it will always be. I think they are still planning a party in Barcelona.