'Then marry me'

The next morning I leave before training to Carlos, it's been a while. 'Hey Y/n, how are you still doing? It's been a while' Carlos asks me as I walk into the café. 'Hey, everything okay with me and you?' 'Good good as always huh, same as always?' I nod and walk over to a table by the window. 'Here you go' Carlos says as he brings me my food. I pay and take a quick look at my messages.

Leyla:Hey sis, Pablo asks where you are.

Me:At Carlos' place

Leyla:Who's that?

Me:The manager of a café nearby.

Leyla:Okay see you later x

I put down my phone and drink the last of my fruit juice. I bye to Carlos one last time and then leave the café to leave for training.

Pablo's pov:

Me and Leyla crawl into the car to leave for training. 'Do you know what's up with Y/n?' I ask. 'Maybe' 'Tell me' 'How would you feel if Y/n did with another boy the way you do with Sky?' 'I already thought it had something to do with her but it's not what it seems' 'Then explain that to Y/n'

Me and Leyla walk onto the field, Y/n is standing by Pedri. I walk up to them and wanted to give Y/n a kiss but before I could do that she walked away to Yasmine. 'What's her problem' I ask Pedri. 'Figure it out yourself' Pedri walks away to the others. Confused, I remain standing. What is their problem?

Y/n's pov:

I am walking towards Yasmine when I see Pablo walking towards me. 'What is going on between you 2?" asks Yasmine to me. 'Nothing' I reply brutally. She sees that I am irritated and leaves me alone. I am going to put Pablo out of my mind for now and focus on football, I walk towards Xavi and listen to his explanation.

Xavi explained the game and we have to make groups of 2. I first wanted to be with Yasmine but she was already with Aleix, I don't know who Leyla was with. I saw Pablo walking toward me and without is realizing it I walked up to a girl on my team to ask if she wanted to team up. 'Hey Sabrina, would you like to join a group with me? She looks at m weird but then nods yes. I will have to forgive her for that kiss at some point and I think now is the right time. 'How are things between you and Pablo?' she asks. 'I don't know, he's more focused on Sky than me' She sighs and walks behind a ball.

Pablo's pov:

I wanted to team up with Y/n so I could explain everything but I saw she was already going with Sabrina. Weird but who knows maybe they'll become friends. There was no one left besides Sky, now that I know Y/n doesn't like that she was the last one I wanted to be with but I had no choice. 'Why don't you go with Y/n' Sky asks me. 'She already has someone' 'Is everything okay between you guys? Yesterday you couldn't stop talking about how amazing she was and now?' 'I don't know, she's acting really weird. Leyla said she didn't like us being so close' 'Doesn't she know I'm gay?' 'Haven't had a chance to tell her yet' I sigh and we walk towards the group.

Y/n's pov:

'Sorry again for that kiss' Sabrina says after a while. 'It's okay' I reply. 'We're going to play another game' Xavi says to us. 'Sky and Leyla, you make the groups' They walk to the front and choose 1 by 1 someone. To my surprise Sky didn't choose Pablo so I ended up in a group with him. Xavi gave the starting signal and we started the practice match. Xavi had put me as a midfielder to see if that position was right for me, now I was closer to Pablo. He passed the ball to me which allowed me to move forward a little, I passed to Lewandowski and he scored. The final score was 1-1.

'Well played everyone! Girls, tomorrow game in Madrid. Good luck!" says Xavi to us. I want to walk off the field but Pablo stops me. 'Y/n wait' I turn and look at him. He waits until everyone has left and then starts talking. 'What's wrong' 'Nothing' 'Y/n, be honest' 'Would you like it if I did like this with another boy' 'It's not what it seems Y/n' 'No? What am I supposed to think? You not looking at me for a whole day meanwhile you're having a good time laughing with another girl!" snarling at him. 'Y/n.. Sky is an old friend of mine, don't be jealous' 'Mathias was an old friend of mine too and you were acting jealous too!' I defend myself. 'Sky is gay Y/n! There is fucking nothing going on between Sky and me' Shocked I look at him. 'Sorry I didn't know that' I mutter. 'Yes right you didn't know that' I feel so guilty, why did I have to act like that? Pablo grabs me in a hug. 'Y/n, you know I only want you don't you' 'I was just afraid you were going to leave me' 'Then marry me' I look up. 'Silly' I give him a little shove. 'I'm serious' he says. 'Really?' 'Yes' Happy I give him a kiss after which we walk off the field together.