Pablo....

It's been a week since Pablo tackled me and I still haven't heard anything from him. I hope so hard that I can play soccer again soon, I miss it so much. I have been watching series almost every day because they put a brace around my knee just to be sure so it doesn't get worse.

Camila:Hey girl, I heard what happened. Everything okay by now? Sorry I didn't send before, was busy with school & dance. X

Me:Hey, so far all good with my knee. They put a brace around it just to be sure. How's it going at your new school? X

Camila:Ah that's good! This school is really great, I've learned so much already!

Me:I'm happy for you!

Camila:One more question, this Saturday I have a competition in Barcelona. If you feel like coming you can come watch, feel free to bring some friends.

Me: I'll definitely come! I'll ask around who all wants to come to watch.

Camila:Thanks Y/n, good luck & I miss you x

Me:I miss you too Camila x

I put my phone aside and decide to stop by the training. Then I can see Yasmine again and ask if she wants to come with me. Luckily it's not far and I can walk there with my crutches.

'Omg Y/n, you're back!' Yasmine walks over to me and gives me a hug. 'Back is a lot to say' I say while pointing to my knee. 'Oh, doesn't look so good' 'Not too bad' I look around and see Pablo doing push-ups. Inside I smile because I know he doesn't like doing that but I'm still a little angry that he still hasn't spoken up. After a while everyone comes running up to me except Pablo, somewhat childishly. 'I actually came to ask if any of you would like to go with me to my best friend's dance competition this Saturday' 'Sorry, I have to go to family' says the other Pablo. 'That's really okay, you're not supposed to' Eventually Yasmine, Aleix, Pedri, Frenkie and Mikey (Frenkie's girlfriend) come along. 'Will you stay for a while otherwise?' asks Xavi. I nod and walk toward the couch. Pablo looks at me but quickly looks back away when he sees me watching.

Pablo's pov:

Her knee doesn't look good. I want to talk to her so badly but not here 'What did she ask?' I ask Pedri. 'If people wanted to come with her to her best friend's dance competition' 'When?' 'This Saturday' 'I'm coming' I say resolutely. 'Is that even a good idea' 'I need to talk to her Pedri but not here, I'll talk to her after the competition' Pedri nods and goes back to training. I look at Y/n for a second but she is talking to Xavi.

*Saturday*

Y/n's pov:

I've been at the dance competition for a while because Camila had asked if I could help her backstage a bit with her hair. 'Hey Cams' I say to her as I enter the room. 'Omg hey, you made it!' 'Sure! We give each other a quick hug and then I start on her hair.

'You look really beautiful Camila' 'Thank you, you too. Did you do your make up for someone maybe?" 'No? Who would I do that for?' 'Maybe for 1 of your friends who are coming along' Smiling I nod no. 'I will best go now, the others are probably waiting for me, good luck Cams' I wish her. 'Thank you' smiling she turns around and starts warming up.

"Where did you stay so long?" asked Pedri as I enter the room. 'I had to help Camila backstage' I check to see if everyone is there and to my surprise Pablo is sitting there too. 'Why is he here' I whisper to Pedri. 'Who? Pablo' 'Yeah who else?' 'He would like to talk to you after the competition' 'Mhm I don't' Silently I settle down and a few seconds later the lights go out and the game starts.

'It's up to Camila now' I whisper to the rest. Attentively they straighten up and watch the girl coming up.

After she danced, all eight of us stood up to cheer for her. How proud I am of her! 'Is she dancing again?" asks Frenkie to me. 'Yes I think 2 more times, a group dance and trio' 'Top, she dances really well!' I smile at him.

'Then now we go to first place of the solos' a gentleman says through the microphone. 'And first place goes to ... Camila!' I jump up and immediately start cheering. Happy, she looks my direction and does an air kiss. 'Well deserved' I hear Pedri mutter next to me.

It was now a very short break because everyone had to get ready for the duet or trio they were dancing. After fifteen minutes the first ones come up, to my surprise it was already up to Camila, 'It's up to her' I say to the others.

'Then we now move on to the top 3 trios or duets' says the same man from earlier. 'And 3rd place goes to .... Camila, Kendall and Paige! Cheering I stand back up even though I thought they deserved 1st place.

'Now it's up to the group dances, I think Camila has to go next' I say.

'And first place goes to ... Arabian Nights!' Camila's group jumps right up and starts cheering. 'I don't understand how the hell she could ever do that' Yasmine says to me. 'Me neither' I laugh. Camila is so flexible by now that I can't even do a spread-sit yet.

We are all waiting outside until I see a familiar head coming out the door. 'There she is, our winner!' I walk up to her smiling and give her a long hug. 'I'm so proud of you' Grateful she looks at me. 'Introduce me to your friends' she then finally says. I walk with her up to Pedri and the rest. 'This is Yasmine and Aleix' They smile at each other for a moment and then shake each others hands. 'This is Frenkie and Mikey and that's Pablo' 'The one who was acting so stupid?' she whispers. I nod, 'And this is Pedri' I don't know what was wrong with them but their eye contact was a little too long.

'I have to get my things, otherwise come with me' Camila asks the others. They nod and walk behind Camila. I wanted to go along until Pablo grabs my arm. 'Y/n wait' 'What?' I turn and look straight into his eyes. 'I'm sorry, for everything. For my stupid behavior and especially for that tackle' 'And you come off with that now? It's been fucking 2 weeks!' 'Sorry, I don't know why I didn't let you hear anything from me but just know that I feel fucking guilty and would do anything to make up for it' 'Then leave me alone' Angry I walk away but again he grabs my arm. 'Y/n, I can't leave you alone' 'And why not?' For a moment he looks deep into my eyes and without me even realizing it he presses his lips to mine. After a few seconds I push myself away from him. 'Pablo.... Sorry but this is not right' Sadly he looks at me. I turn around and walk away.