He keeps looking at her

"Do you want me to tell your parents and Y/n? Leyla hesitates for a moment but then nods yes. I get up and walk outside where Y/n and her parents are waiting. 'And?' asks Y/n immediately as I walk out of the room. 'She told me' Nervously her parents join me. 'She kissed a girl from her team and apparently that girl had a boyfriend and he beat her up along with his friends' Their faces change when they hear that. 'So you want to say that Leyla is gay?' her father says to me, he looks like he is a little angry. I nod. Y/n walks into the room and her parents stay outside, they don't seem too happy about it.

Y/n's pov:

I walk into the room and see Leyla sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes. "Oh Leyla, come here! I walk over to her and give her a hug. 'Sorry' she mumbles. 'You really don't have to say sorry Leyla' She looks at me for a moment and then looks away to the door. 'Dad doesn't like it for sure' 'I don't know' She puts her head on my shoulder until my parents and Pablo walk back into the room. My mother comes straight to us but my father looks at her dirty. Does he have a problem with it now?

Meanwhile, we are already back home from the hospital. My father hasn't said a word to Leyla yet. 'I don't want to play soccer anymore' Leyla then says. 'What?' I ask surprised, 'If I go back tomorrow no one is going to like me anymore' 'Right,' I hear my father mutter. I don't know what his problem is but I find this totally unacceptable. 'What's your fucking problem' I yell at my father. 'Excuse me? He looks at me angrily but I am totally unafraid, what is he going to do? 'Do you have anything against her liking girls too?' 'To be honest yes!" he yells back. Everyone looks shocked at my father making Leyla run up the stairs crying. 'See what you do to her! She can't do anything about liking girls!' 'She can! She should just be in love with a boy, we'd better not have moved then this would never have happened' 'You don't mean this Dad, you can't' Sadly I look at him but he doesn't show any emotion. I turn and walk up the stairs towards Leyla's room. 'Come Leyla, get your things you are coming with me' Leyla gets up from her bed and crams all her things into a bag as fast as she can.

'Mom, I'm taking Leyla with me. She won't stay here with him' Without looking at my father 1 more time I walk out of the house towards the car, Pablo follows us. 'Leyla, you shouldn't listen to dad. He's just an asshole' How dare he do this? You should support your daughter but no he doesn't.

Leyla is laying asleep in the guest room. I walk down the stairs; I haven't said a single word to Pablo yet. 'Are you okay?" he asks. 'What do you think for yourself now?" I snarl at him. 'Sorry that was a stupid question' He grabs me causing me to burst into tears. 'How could he do this to her' I mutter. I guess Pablo doesn't really know what to say back because he is silent. 'I'm going to sleep' I mumble then after a while. 'Me too' We walk upstairs towards the bedroom. I crawl close to him and fall asleep after a while.

Pablo and I explained everything to Xavi allowing Leyla to train with us. I do think she is happy but after what daddy did the vibe is completely ruined. 'Good morning boys and girls, today 2 new girls come to train with us. Leyla and Sky' Leyla is already on the field next to me but Sky is not there yet until a girl with brown curly hair walks onto the field. All the boys' eyes are immediately on her, even Pablo's. I give him a shove but he keeps looking at her. I notice that I am getting jealous but I quickly shake it off, I don't want to become that jealous bitch. 'Okay, everyone is here. Start training' Me and Leyla walk towards the bikes, normally Pablo goes with us but he walks in the direction where Sky is standing. 'What's his problem? 'Where are you with your mind?' asks Leyla then suddenly. 'Nowhere' 'Yes you are, come on tell me' 'By Pablo' 'Why?' 'I don't know but he seems very interested in Sky' 'You shouldn't care, Pablo is a good boy' I nod and crawl on the bike.

'Go get something to eat' Xavi says to us. I walk towards the sandwiches and looked in Pablo's direction. Who was chatting and laughing with Sky. Being jealous is the stupidest feeling ever. I walk towards Pedri and without saying anything I settle down next to him. 'Everything okay?" he asks worriedly. 'Yeah, sure,' I lie. 'How nice it would be if you were honest' Pedri mumbles. 'Look at Pablo, he hasn't said anything to me this whole training. Sky is more important' Pedri looks in the direction of Pablo and Sky. 'Are you jealous' 'How would you be yourself if Camila acted like that with another boy' 'Okay yeah I get you but Pablo is a good boy, I'm sure he won't do anything wrong' 'You sound just like Leyla' I sigh and lay down on my stomach in the grass, Pedri does the same and we talk for the rest of the break.

I came back from training with Leyla but Pablo wasn't home yet. Strange. 'I'm going to order pizza' I say to Leyla. She nods and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

'The pizzas are here' I yell to Leyla who is in her room. I also ordered 1 for Pablo but he is still not back. 'Did you like it today' 'Yes actually, Yasmine is really sweet to me' 'She was also my first friend' After our pizzas were finished we watched another movie after which Leyla went to sleep.

It is now 11pm and Pablo is still not home, should I start to worry. I was just finishing my series until I hear the front door open. 'Finally you're home, where were you?' 'Going for another drink with Sky' Confused I look at him. 'And you can't leave anything?' 'Sorry forgot' 'Whatever' I roll my eyes and walk up the stairs. Tonight I'm not sleeping with him, I grab my things and walk into Leyla's room. 'What are you doing' she mumbles half asleep. 'I'm sleeping here' 'Why?' 'Mister is only coming home now because he went out for a drink with Sky, that bitch' 'Oh so stupid' I nod and crawl into bed next to her.

Pablo's pov:

Y/n angrily walks up the stairs without saying goodnight or anything else to me. I see a box of pizza on the sofa table, did she wait for me? I walk up the stairs towards our room but she is not there, I walk into Leyla's room and see her laying there. Why is she acting this way? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?