Chapter 15

The drive to his parents was about two and a half hours via road. Annika took this as an excellent way to irritate her husband after he shied away from the passionate and full of fervour kiss they shared yesterday.

Throughout the entire night, Annika had only twisted and wriggled in wanting of his warmth as he wrapped his arms around himself making her conscious of her position and stay fixed at the place not in a taekwondo pose. After the unexpected kiss they shared, Shivaay buried his face into the pillow and had his eyes wide open with his limb fixed on his stomach.

Annika laughed seeing him exactly what timbers were.

Shaking her head in laughter she moved towards him, then freed his caged arms which rested on his stomach and stroked his arm's length. Mumbling to him to relax she pressed her head on his chest and raised his hands asking him to pat her to bed.

Shivaay's lips curved upwards seeing her act all lovely. This made his heart swell in happiness.

Forthwith presently, Shivaay rolled his eyes and internally sighed as his wife continued to talk.

Non-stop. Like that of the express buses and trains that speed up on the highways.

Her talks were about everything, from her pedicure to the scholarship that she is supposed to get. She had an amazing plan of shopping for beauty products from the scholarship amount, from which Shivaay thought of his future and how would he manage his wife with limited resources. This thought was spontaneous and he didn't regret thinking about her in his life. It felt normal. With this Shivaay mentally decided to bring up this scholarship issue to his wife and ask her not to use baseless things, perhaps on some unforgettable and extraordinary things.

Her talks never ended.

At the corner of his heart, he knew he had a preference for how extroverted she was with him, exactly opposite to the crowd.

Even though his ears bled, he laughed and listened to her. Hummed, and nodded in affirmative in between to make sure that he was following what she was speaking.

Her arms were wrapped around his torso, as he drove the bike, and her head was on his left shoulder. Very near to his ears. Thankfully she consulted her doctor and got her cast removed, though it was still there as a wrap.

It was now flexible.

After the following few minutes, Annika and Shivaay reached where his parents lived. Parking his bike in the basement, Shivaay pulled out the bag, consisting of the few dresses and gifts to his parents, that Annika was holding.

Fastening his hold on the bag he clasped Annika's hand with his and lead the way.

"Welcome home," Shivaay muttered with a small smile lingering on his lips as he rang the bell, to notify his presence to the family.

Annika smiled and nodded to him.

Within a few seconds, the door was opened and Shivaay's elder brother Shubham stood with amusement in his eyes.

"Bhai!" Shivaay gasped in exclamation hugging his elder brother. Separating after a brief hug, Shivaay asked. "Hope you haven't troubled, Papa?"

With a bright smile, Shubh nodded in negative, as his chest rose in immense pride in not troubling their sick father.

"Sachhi?" Shivaay raised his brows, faking strictness.

[Trans- Really?]

"Mucchi!" Shubh pinched his skin above Adam's apple and pouted.

Happy with the happenings, Shivaay ruffled his hair and pulled Annika inside, walking towards his parent's room after dropping the bag on the couch.

"Who is she?"