Chapter 18

Afterwards, as she and he lay locked in each other's embrace a comforting stillness settles upon them. The intimate dance of their bodies lingered in the air accompanied by the whispers of their heavy breaths. Love permeates the room as they continued to bask in the afterglow of their shared passion.

In this tender moment, their connection deepened as they exchange gentle caresses and lingering kisses. Their bodies, perhaps, their souls are intertwined finding solace and fulfilment in their mutual love and understanding.

The physical pleasure they have experienced pales in comparison to the emotional intimacy they now dive in. Their hearts beat in synchrony creating a rhythm that echoes the depth of their affection. Every touch and every glance reaffirms their bond leaving them both feeling vulnerable yet safe in each other's arms.

As they lie there enveloped in a haze of contentment and bliss the outside world fades away and it is just the two of them cocooned in their enchanted universe. Time stands still as they relish in the comfort and love that surrounds them.

In this quiet aftermath, they communicate without words their bodies speaking the language of love tenderness and gratitude. They understand that this shared vulnerability is a gift one to be cherished and nurtured.

And so they lie there in a bubble of profound intimacy knowing that while the climax may have passed their connection endures. They find solace in the knowledge that their love will always be the foundation upon which their physical desires are built bringing them back to this sacred place time and time again.

All this while neither of them spoke, their fingers brushing each other's naked bodies.

Her eyes were droopy, exhausted from the tiresome yet pleasurable experience of sexual desire. Watching her eyes shut, Shivaay brushed her hair and nudged her. "You need to clean up."

She hummed and tirelessly opened her eyes to meet his blue-green orbs. His eyes always reminded her of cyanobacteria aka the blue-green algae.

"I'm tired. Let's just sleep. Please." She mumbled in a soft voice.

"No. Come on."

Shivaay pushed the grey quilt off his body and bend down to collect his discarded pants. After wearing them swiftly, he scooped Annika in his arms. She shrieked out in horror, by his action. As a reflex action, she wrapped her arm around his neck and the other free palm rested on his bare-haired chest.

"Shivaay!"

Soon after scooping her, he slowly got down from the bed and padded towards the bedroom door.

"Shivaay you got no shame. I'm naked!"

"So you were yesterday, under whiled I sucked those perky nipp-"

Her eyes widened and let out a gasp as she smacked his chest.

Shivaay watched her shy down and bury her head in his neck crook. Her side of her face pressed to his body as his chest vibrated, and a laugh erupted watching her behave exactly opposite to what she was. Shy, and blushing.

"Chalo let's get us cleaned. Then we will Netflix and cuddle."

[Trans- come]

_____

While she stood in front of the mirror the sunlight streamed through the window casting a radiant glow upon her silhouette. Annika's eyes sparkled with determination as she delicately adjusts the pleats of her vibrant saree ensuring it elegantly drapes around her slender figure.

 Annika's eyes sparkled with determination as she delicately adjusts the pleats of her vibrant saree ensuring it elegantly drapes around her slender figure