Chapter 25

A few months into their marriage she realized that there was a deep connection between them that she had overlooked. Shivaay being her husband and advisor held a special place in her heart. His unwavering support and understanding had transformed their relationship into a beautiful bond filled with love and trust.

With every passing day Annika had learned to appreciate the little moments they shared together. From the early morning quarrels on alarm disturbances, which was always set up by Annika - who never woke up to that, instead it was him to wake up early-, to cozy nights spent cuddling on the sofa seats while Shivaay at times tutoring her, their relationship had blossomed into something extraordinary.

Shivaay's warm smile and his ability to make her feel cherished had melted away any doubts she had about their marriage.

While they had been living in seclusion for months Annika had finally come to the realization that hiding from the world was not the solution. Ever since her infamous split with Atharv, Annika had been disturbed by the thought that people might judge and comment on her getting married too soon after that split.

She even had changed her phone number and details in hope of avoiding their mutual friends.

However now the time had come for her to face the world with confidence and embrace the joyous moments that life had to offer. With a newfound courage Annika made the decision to reactivate her social media accounts, after months.

As she opened her Instagram profile she was greeted with a flood of notifications messages and missed calls. Among them there were a couple of messages from her ex-boyfriend, Atharv, dated back from the past eight months to recently four months prior. However Annika knew that she had left that chapter behind and decided to ignore his attempts to reconnect.

Instead, she took a moment to reflect on the beautiful memories she had captured with Shivaay.

Its.AnnikaTri

AnnikaTri

12 likes

Livin' is joyous.»

@SSOberoi could have posed better like a gentleman. *Sigh!*

View all comments

Choosing a picture where their smiling faces were mirrored in the frame she uploaded it with a caption that resonated with her newfound perspective on life: "Livin'g is joyous."

Annika had come a long way from the conflicted woman who once questioned her marriage. Now with a heart full of gratitude she was ready to embrace the future alongside her beloved husband, Shivaay, cherishing each moment with a genuine smile on her lips.

"I'm home Annika-" She heard Shivaay's familiar sound of footsteps, echoing the evening, towards her after a busy day at work. "Also got your favourite dark chocolates."