Chapter 30

Soon, Annika and Shivaay found themselves packing their bags and preparing for their flight back home. Zipping their luggage, they check out from the suit and head to the nearest bazaar. The last few hours before their departure were dedicated to shopping for the perfect gifts for their family.

"What should we get?" Annika wondered aloud looking around the buzzing market.

As a response to her, Shivaay rolled his eyes and scratched his forehead blaming women and their obsession with shopping. Annika, his wife was another person when it came to shopping and cosmetics. Her love for blush and lipstick was undoubtedly more than her love for him. Sighing at her, he murmured, "kuch le lo. It doesn't matter what you give them, but despite that they will love it. Aur yaar jaldi se complete kar lo shopping."

[Trans-Take something of your choice.]

[Trans- and for god sake complete your shopping at the soonest.]

Plucking her lips in a pout, she slightly whacked his arm. "Aap be na! Kya jaldi hain?"

[Trans- *don't know how to translate this*. ]

[Trans- What's the hurry?]

"Flight is in next four hours! And we need to be inside the airport 2 hours before the plane. And knowing you, one of a kind I mean women, this shopping would take more than estimated time."

"Haww! Annika exclaimed. "I don't take much time. Pakka. Pinky promise." She tried consoling her traumatized husband.

Shivaay blew out air from his mouth and adjusted the backpack straps on his shoulders. "You told the same when you went out with Maa. At the end was I carrying your weirdly 'apparently hot' pink bag and Maa's shawl was on my shoulder. It was so embarrassing."

"Awwww! You look so cute." Shivaay huffed seeing her act all lovey-dovey. With the acts of her, he knew something was coming. Something he dreaded the most. "Don't worry you will still look cute. Wo dekhiye, woh suits kitne acche hain. Wait I will go ask the price."

[Trans- see over there, those suits look nice.]

Annika hurriedly walked to the store, where she pinpointed and asked for the salesperson there to show her the collections. Knowing her too well, Shivaay gripped their luggage and rolled it, as he walked closer to her.

"Shivaay kaisa hai? Mummy ji ko pasand aayega? Thoda weight hein, so I doubt she will be able to be comfortable

"Shivaay kaisa hai? Mummy ji ko pasand aayega? Thoda weight hein, so I doubt she will be able to be comfortable." Pondered Annika.

[Trans- Shivaay how is it? Would Mummy ji like it? It's little heavy,]

"Sab kuch aap he decide kar rahe ho," Shivaay mumbled while checking the fabric material.

[Trans- you speak both the ways.]

"Hmmm!" Annika hummed and tossed her handbag in the hands of her husband, as she immersed herself into shopping mode.

Soon Shivaay accepted his fate and stood waiting for his wife to complete the selection. Many minutes later and after shuffling from different stores Annika concluded and selected a few.