Hot tub

Backstory of character
Name of person giving birth: Hope
Age: 31
Pregnant with:Quintuplets(5 babies) 
Relationship status: Married to Kate Vorts
Species: Human
Story: Hope and Kate wanted kids from the minute they married when they were just 21 years old. Hope had a child at just 16 years of age making her child 15 during this story. Kate and Hope wanted children together so through artificial insemination of their friends Sam's sperm Hope became pregnant. Then they find out Hope is pregnant with 5 babies but Hope has always dreamed of giving birth at home so a midwife will be present during the birth.

Birth story
"Ah yes that's relaxing and I'm ready for tomorrow now " Hope said as Kate massaged her vagina trying to relax it for her birth tomorrow "Babes you cleaned the hot tub out right" Hope asked Kate "Yes of course I did I wasn't going to deny your dream birth" Kate said. Then the couple went to sleep and the night passed without incident as Hope woke up the next morning she couldn't see her legs over her massive bump but she could tell Kate was massaging them "Morning Kate" I said as I sat up and looked at her "Good morning how's Mama feeling?" Kate said moving away from her legs "Happy that today might be the day I finally get these 5 tiny humans out of me!" Hope replied. Then Hope got in her bikini so she didn't have to change when she eventually went into labour and she sat down and ate breakfast with Kate and Jade her 15-year-old daughter who was going to stay with a friend until Hope gave birth. Then Hope finally had a contraction "Baby I just had my first contraction!" Hope said breathing through it "Great shall I call the midwife?" Kate said helping Hope breathe through her short contraction "No it's fine I'm trained as a midwife and so are you, Kate!" Hope said glad she was being helped. Then 20 minutes later another contraction hit her again "Go fill the hot tub up ready" Hope said breathing through the short contraction. When Kate was finished filling the hot tub up it had been an hour which meant Hope was having her 7th contraction right now and Kate was right she found Hope having her 7th contraction and they were still every 20 minutes apart. Then a few more contractions hit her every 20 minutes until 2 hours later when her contractions progressed to every 15 minutes apart they lasted a few seconds longer so she stripped her bikini bottoms off and laid down on the floor so she could check her dilation "I'm only 3 centimetres dilated fuck" Hope said as another contraction hit her and she winced in pain about 45 minutes later she was having her 16th contraction "Awouuugh" she moaned through the painful contraction then she progressed more into the ones that were every 10 minutes she had been In labour since 10 a.m that morning and now it was coming up to 3 p.m which was 5 hours in labour she knew multiples would take ages to do though. Then the clock struck 3 as another contraction hit her "Awouuugh" she moaned through the contraction. Kate decided not to call their midwife Sarah unless she started haemorrhaging during birth she had prepared as she had put string and scissors near the hot tub so she could cut the cord and she also put 5 baskets there so she could be in the same room at all times. Then she saw Hope check her dilation "I'm 7 centimetres dilated now" Hope said looking at Kate "Let's move around a bit" Kate said helping her wife up off the floor she walked around with her until the contractions were every 5 minutes apart but it was coming into her being ready to push. Kate turned the hot tub on during the rest Hope had from her every 5-minute contractions then Kate put her bathing suit on and helped Hope climb into their indoor hot tub. Then Hope felt pressure building before she even touched the water "AWOuuugh" she moaned from the pressure and then she felt something coming out of her birth canal as she pushed "Babes I can see the tip of its head!" Kate declared Hope decided to stay in the squat and pushed again bearing down as more of her baby came out "Okay one more and it's a full crown" Kate declared and Hope pushed "Okay now for the rest!" Kate said helping Hope as she pushed the rest of the head out then the left shoulder and then the right shoulder out the baby let a great big cry out,, however, there was no pain relief for her as she felt another round of Contractions Before sitting in the hot tub and then she felt something burning she focused on her breathing and pushed "Okay baby 2 is coming" Kate said getting in between Hopes legs and massaging her thighs then Hope pushed again and the head started fully crowning then Hope pushed the rest of her babies head out and felt it in between her legs then she pushed the shoulders out the left shoulder came out first then the right shoulder came along with the rest of her babies body. She had temporary relief from pain so she cut her first baby's cord and looked at its private part it was a girl and then she cut her other baby's cord as it cried away and checked the private part of another girl.Then more contractions ripped through her body but she was used to it and so was Kate who was massaging Hope's thighs then Hope started crowning in just 4 contractions "Baby I'm already crowning I can feel it" Hope said and Kate looked at her and nodded her head. Hope bared down and pushed and the head went into a full crown then she pushed again and the head fully came out hanging between her legs then she pushed again and the left shoulder of her baby came then the right shoulder along with the rest of the body came out and Kate cut the cord as the baby started crying and then baby 4 started crowning just 5 minutes after the birth of baby 3 "Awouuugh" Hope moaned loudly then she bore down and pushed and pushed Again and the head fully came out. Finally baby 5 started crowning and she gave 4 almighty Pushes before it came out all 5 babies were crying. They had 3 girls and 2 boys the 1st 2 babies were girls followed by the 2 boys and the final baby girl. They decided to use the alphabet to name their babies the first baby girl was Amelie followed by Brie then the 3rd baby and 1st boy were Charlie and the baby 4 also the boy was Dannie the final baby was a girl named Emmie. The names that can be shortened are Dannie and Emmie their names can be shortened to Dan and Em if they wanted.

Amelie Vorts - Weighing 5 pounds 11 ounces
Brie Vorts- Weighing 6 pound
Charlie Vorts- Weighing 5 pounds 11 ounces
Dannie Vorts- Weighing 6 pounds 1 ounce
Emmie Vorts - Weighing 6 pounds 2 ounces