Office Birth

Name: Joan
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Relationship status: Single
Pregnant with: Triplets
Story: Joan started working for Mellor corp when she was just 20 and had worked hard to get to where she was. She ended up spending a night with her boss Mason and it was a mistake however that mistake costs Joan as she finds out she is pregnant with Mason's child. She looks at maternity pay and agrees to go on maternity two weeks before her baby is born. She works hard and Mason avoids her meaning no questions about her bump ever crossed Mason's feeble mind.
----------------------------------------------------------
Joan rubbed her big belly as she waddled into the Mellor corp building. It was a month before she was due and 2 weeks before her maternity leave. She reached her office right next to Mason's and walked into the office. She started working when suddenly a contraction hit her and she thought it was a Braxton Hick as she had been the same pains for a couple of days. Suddenly Mason walked into Joan's office and said "Hello Joan" and Joan looked up at the man who had avoided her for the last 8 months since that fateful night.

Mason looked at Joan and said "Rota's are coming soon" and Joan nodded her head when mason's Old Personal assistant Amie walked into the office, she had been the one to arrange Joan's maternity leave. "Amie, what are you doing here?" Mason said clearly startled by her presence and Amie replied "The Rota's are here, I delivered them" and Mason said the rotas are now Joan's job. Joan felt another contraction hit her but brushed it off quickly. Mason suddenly looked at Joan's rota and froze "Maternity leave?" Mason questioned holding her rota up. Joan said "Yes, maternity leave, Mason"

"Wait, you're pregnant?" Mason said and his eyes darted down to Joan's massive bump and he looked shaken. "How long have you been pregnant?" He said swallowing hard Joan said "8 months" and suddenly Mason gasped he couldn't believe what he was hearing  "Who's baby is it?" Mason questioned. "Mine and... Yours Mason.." Joan said swallowing hard and Mason's heart leapt as Joan said that. "The baby is mine?" Mason questioned and Joan replied "Babies, we're having triplets" and Mason felt guilty for avoiding her. The truth was he had avoided her because he was madly in love with her.

Suddenly another contraction hit Joan but she said "Just a Braxton Hick contraction" and the Contraction died down. Mason went back to work and Joan did until 15 minutes after her last one another contraction hit her she immediately realised her triplets were coming early, she had to work though, she had no choice but to. At lunchtime Joan's contractions were still coming every 15 minutes so Joan managed to eat but 10 minutes later another contraction hit her and she almost screamed in pain. Her pain was unbearable and she couldn't cope with the extreme contractions that were coming.

10 minutes later another contraction hit Joan as she got in the lift with Mason to head to her office. The lift stopped and Joan got out but felt another contraction plauge her. Mason noticed her clutching her bump and said "Are you okay, Joan?" and Joan said "Braxton Hick" not to worry Mason. Mason felt incredible guilt pang in his heart and he had avoided Joan for 8 months and she was pregnant with his children the entire time. He went out of his office only to find Joan clutching her stomach. He looked at her and felt guilty.

He said "Joan, come to my office please" and Joan walked into Mason's lavish corner office with views of London and took a seat. Mason sat across from her his blue eyes filled with guilt. He said "Joan, I don't know why avoided you" and Joan looked in shock and said "Mason, I -" but was cut off by another contraction. Mason gazed into Joan's hazel eyes and said "I love you" and Joan gasped. "You love me?" Joan replied. Mason stared at Joan his steely gaze fixed on her "I do" he replied. He had finally said those two words.

"I- love you too" Joan replied suddenly a contraction ripped through her and she screamed "ARGH" and Mason said "You're in labour aren't you?" and Joan said "Yes!". Mason looked at Joan. "How far apart are your contractions "Every 5 minutes" and Mason looked in shock. "Go to the hospital please!" Mason begged her but she said "I'm working, I can't" and Mason said "Please, take the rest of the day off" and Joan said "I can't afford to, I'm staying!" and another contraction hit her as she left the office and headed to her own office. Mason was worried.

3 and a half minutes after her last contraction another one hit her and she screamed "Arghhh" and clutched her belly. At 5pm everyone started leaving however Joan was working until 6:30. 3 and a half minutes after her last one another contraction hit her and she moaned "Oooh". Mason walked into the office and said "Joan please let me drive you to the hospital, I'll pay for your additional maternity leave" but Joan said "No Mason, just leave it!". 2 minutes after her last one another contraction hit her and she screamed "ARGHHH" and Mason looked very worried.

She took a deep breath and then contuined working but her contractions were every 2 minutes and she felt pressure building up. Suddenly she felt something bulging against her entrance. She reached her hand down her trousers and up her panties and felt her waters bulging out of her suddenly she removed her hand as Mason walked in. Joan felt another contraction and Mason said "You have an 1hr if you are Still working and I am too" and Mason left for his last break of the day. Suddenly, Joan felt another contraction and she took a very deep breath.

Suddenly, she felt a pop and fluids gushed down onto the floor through her trousers. Joan screamed "ARGHHHH" and clutched her desk. Joan pulled her wet trousers and panties off and put her legs on the desk. Joan felt an immense urge to push and so on her next contraction she pushed and felt something crowning she pushed with all her might and felt her hole stretch around something. She pushed again screaming "NGHHHHH" and the head fully crowned she put her hand and felt her babys hair. She pushed again and got the head out. She held the head.

She pushed left then the right shoulder out and held her baby close to her chest. Mason walked in suddenly and saw Joan holding their baby. Soon baby 2 was ready to make an appearance and Mason helped her this time. Joan pushed the head out first and she didn't tear again. Then the shoulders came out next along with the torso. She held both of their children close. Soon after baby 3 was peeking through. She pushed and felt the babies hair and said "So much hair" and she got the head out then the shoulders and then torso.

Mason cut the cord carefully and took one of his children from Joan "I want to know their gender's" Joan replied. "Well the baby I'm holding is a boy" Mason replied.  "I have 2 girls here" and Mason said "I have a son and daughters!" and Joan said "Mason, I want to be your girlfriend!" and Mason replied "Of course, baby!".  They shared a passionate kiss and the babies cried. "Feed them" and Joan let the girls have their turn first and then her boy. They named their children Harry, Adora and Belle Mellor taking the last name of their father.