A/N

Hello Angels!

It's your lovely author here! In Pierre Gaslys words "What the fuck did we just do?" Well I'll tell you alright. We reached 5k reads then we got to 6k. Okay maybe going on Loa was a good idea. I honestly didn't expect so many reads in a book. I think it's safe to say this book is popular right? Now at the minute I'm feeling like utter shit. I feel really nauseous and like I'm going to throw my guts up. So yeah I thought I'd try to distract myself by writing this long Author note. Well.

It sorta isn't working... I just feel shit still and I know I shouldn't swear in this book but what are Wattpad gonna do. Well I also thought since I got to 6k reads it was time for me to get you guys involved. So you can suggest a birth story you would like to see and I don't care what she the character Is or the gender! I want your requests to feature In this book. Furthermore after careful consideration I have decided not to open the discord server like I was planning to. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Anyways guys get suggestions in And I will definitely try and fit it all into the book and I can go for as long as you guys want.

Here is the format-

Name of person giving birth:(Character name)
Age: (16-50)
Gender: (Male/Female/ non binary/ transgender)
Pregnant with:(1-7 babies)
Relationship status: (Single/ Boy or girlfriend/ partner/ fiancé /  fiancée / Married/ divorced/ widow)
Species: (Human/ elf/ Cyclops/ gnome/ fairy and basically any other species you can think off that crosses humans together
Story: ( If single how did they end up pregnant? Come up with a backstory about the character!)

The bits in brackets are just pointers about what to include now I actually am going to bed things here because otherwise I might Vomit 🤮.