A/N

Hello everyone, thank you all for the immense support on the book. It's nothing short of unspeakable the amount of reads I'm seeing each day. You are all amazing people and to each and every one of you who has read thank you it is you who makes me want to grow as an author. I am really surprised at the fact we have gotten to 13.4k reads to say I started this book in May. There has been so much support from votes and comments and I cannot begin to describe how each vote feels. Thank you all so much.

Acknowledgment on reaching 10k+ Readers.
I would like to take a moment to thank the 13.9k of you who have read the book so far with your help we have surpassed our goal of 10k for 2023 which is a motivational boost as each read keeps me going. I could not do it without you my angels and that's why I'm so grateful for all your support to help us get to 13.9k readers. To celebrate a new cover will placed on the front of the book. I have designed it already so look out later on in chapter.

Reader acknowledgements
I have to acknowledge my many readers who have been here this entire time. These readers are my Saints who have voting on every story. One of these also contributed to a chapter. Without further ado I present my Saint's:
julia__samantha Lovely_HL Pariswalls  sophiathefirstpssz myloverboy123457890-
Thank you all for continuously Voting, commenting and suggesting stories for me to write. Without you I do not know where I would be because you have been like a driving force. Thank you for each and every one of your support it is greatly appreciated. Thank you for everything you do. ❤️

Acknowledging my absence
Hello I feel like this is something I need to adress with you all and this is obvious. I haven't been sticking to my schedule and therefore have been absent recently. I have started college and it is hard to write while I'm in college. I am going to take full responsibility for my absence during the last couple of months I've not been in a great place with my mental health and I just have had writer's block forever but it's gone know I apologize for my absence in recent months. Thank you for understanding ❤️.

Final message
Well thank you all for reading this book I feel great knowing I have support to become a better writer in general. If you have any suggestions please message me anything you'd like to see. If there is anything you think could be improved please do not hesitate to reach out. I will be happy to hear any suggestions.

Updated cover!
I have just updated the cover for birth stories k hope you all like it if you have any suggestions for a cover in the future I'm open to ideas. Anyways goodbye guys see you in the next chapter.

Leila ❤️