𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚

Hello everyone! This is not a chapter rather a section introduction. Welcome to section 2 of Birth Stories :D. I was planning to have a cut off point for Section 1 which was an amazing 28 parts Long not including Author notes. So this is the cut off for section 1 and I have a few questions for you all.

What was your favourite birth story?

Who was your favourite character to give birth?

This information will not be used in section 2 but I wouldn't just like to know what you guys liked about section 1 so I know.

Anyways onto the actual matter at hand. What's this section about? This section will be an interesting section which is loosely based on a TV show so I think some of you might have figured out what I'm doing from the TV show part. But I'll leave you in suspense until the end of this very long and boring paragraph. So keep reading because this section is definitely an interesting one and make sure that you know stuff before you plan anything in advance if you get what I mean (Hint). So yeah I'm kinda getting bored. Oh intro time.

<3----------------------------------------------------<3

Welcome to section 2 in this section things will get more wacky than ever because when you don't know stuff everything can change. Every pain you will think is a period cramp because you are due on soon and when you finally realise what's going on you're pushing. Because pushing can only mean one thing you are either driving over the limit or giving birth but you must be driving over the limit because you couldn't possibly be pregnant right? Oh wait you feel a head.Oh of course, you didn't know! Because that pregnancy test came back negative.

Yes that's right this section is based but not same as the I didn't know I was pregnant show. Welcome to the I didn't know I was pregnant birth stories section a collection of 20 stories of kids of Section ones mums having kids but not knowing that they were pregnant. They never missed a period, never had to deal with morning sickness but had to deal with gaining weight and binge eating and never knowing that they were pregnant. These guys will go through pain not knowing they are giving birth because they didn't know they were pregnant. Oops.
<3---------------------------------------------------<3

I'm very excited to be writing 20 I didn't know I was pregnant birth stories so the format has changed if you would like to suggest anything after the 20 parts I've done then I may Write more but for now here is the format.

Name of person giving birth:(Character name)
Age: (16-50)
Gender: (Male/Female/ non binary/ transgender)
Didn't know they were pregnant with:(1-7 babies)
Relationship status: (Boy or girlfriend/ partner/ fiancé / fiancée / Married/ divorced/ widow)
Species: (Human/ elf/ Cyclops/ gnome/ fairy and basically any other species
Story: (Why did they think they Weren't pregnant)

So now it's time for the introduction to the 20 characters giving birth Also some are MPREG.

1-Heather- 17- Female- 1 baby- Girlfriend of- Human
2- Lila- 18- Female- 2 babies- Girlfriend of- Human
3- Lydia-19- Female- 2 babies- Girlfriend of- Human
4- Dannie-20- Male- 4 babies- Boyfriend of- Human- MPREG
5- Amelie - 21- Female- 1 baby- Girlfriend of- Human
6- Grace- 22- Female- 1 baby- Married- Fairy
7- Luna- 23- Female- 2 babies- Girlfriend of- Human
8- Zander- 24- Male- 4 babies- Married- Human- MPREG
9- Dalia-25- Female- 1 baby- Engaged- Human
10- Catherine- 26- Female- 1 baby- Married- Human
11- Mary- 27- Female- 2 babies- Married- Human
12- Poppy- 28- Female- 3 babies- Engaged- Human
13-Mara- 29- Female- 3 babies- Divorced- Human
14-Alissa- 30- Female- 2 babies- Married- Human
15-Daxton- 31- Male- 5 babies- Married- Human - MPREG
16-Kaitlyn- 32- Female- 6 babies- Married- Human
17-Adora- 33- Female- 1 baby- Widowed- Human
18-Aiden-34- Male- 1 baby- Married- Human- MPREG
19-Olivia-35- Female- 2 babies- Married- Human
20-Gabrielle-36- Female- Married-Human

Total MPREG: 4.

There will be 16 female births and 4 male births as I would like to write some MPREG anyways.

See you in the first story.