𝟯𝟮. versus the monster within

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
THIRTY TWO!
versus the monster
within
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ THIRTY TWO!versus the monster within ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         Despite the tense situation that's currently going on with the Mech X4 team, they decided to take the off to do something fun together as a group. The designated fun activity of the day was laser tag.

But this wasn't like any normal kind of laser tag as they weren't going to an actual place that specialized in the activity. The team was just playing with the laser feature on their Mech-Links and running around in the dark in the robot.

It may sound a bit dangerous due to the amount of breakable and flammable objects but they had faith that no one would accidentally cause any damage. For now, each member was just hiding from the other until they had the chance to tag someone out.

"I know you're in here." Ryan announced. He was currently hiding behind a wall from someone (most likely Spyder Johnson). "Just give up. You won't win this time."

"Walker." The boy called out in a scary sounding voice that wasn't fooling anyone. "Walker."

He then revealed himself to the technopath, while firing a few lasers but unfortunately, he was immediately hit. His Mech-Link shut down to reveal his loss and Ryan just chuckled happily at the victory.

"Why do I always get eliminated first?" Spyder questioned in disappointment.

"Cause you always use that stupid scary voice. It gives away where you're hiding." Ryan explained.

"Dude, don't mock my scary voice." Spyder pleaded.

"If you wanna scare people, use your talk to girls, voice. That's freaky." Ryan cringed.

Before the two boys could back in hiding, a random laser beam suddenly appeared. It merely missed the technopath and luckily hit the wall. Ryan quickly ducked behind the couch.

"First rule of Mech Laser Tag, never let your guard down." That was Mark shooting at them.

The two behalf engaging in a laser fight but Mark was excellent at dodging his younger brother's shots. Ryan then got up from his hiding spot to get better aim. This led him to doing some sort of dive to the floor, while shooting lasers.

Luckily, one of his laser beams hit Mark's Mech-Link, kicking him out from the game. The younger boy cheered happily as Mark groaned in annoyance at his loss.

"I gotcha! Ya beat! Cause your aim stinks!" Ryan rubbed his brother's loss in.

"I'm surprised you're not moonwalking...." Mark was about to say but was cut off by the boy doing exactly that. "Oh.....No, there it is."