𝟬𝟮. let's call it mech x4 (part two)

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWO!
let's call it mech x4
part two
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ TWO! let's call it mech x4 part two  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It was after school and the Mech X4 team were taking advantage of their free time to get used to everything in the robot.

The Walker brothers were off somewhere else, dealing with something. Harris was working on a facial recognition app as the man who created the robot was a subject of interest of the boy. Spyder was just chilling in his chair with his feet on his desk. While the two girls were playing some games on the computer together.

"Still no match on the face recognition app. How is this possible? Who is this guy?" Harris asked, grabbing his tablet before getting up and walking over to Spyder's desk.

"What else did it say? It can be anything like press a red button and the robot explodes." Spyder smirked.

He then pressed a random red button on his control pad. This action caused the other's eyes to widened in fear. The boy had a tendency to do things like this. It wouldn't be surprising if he accidentally blew the robot off as he has blown many things up in the past as a result of his own destructive actions.

"Ahhh, that's a seat warmer." Spyder sighed, leaning back comfortably in his chair.

"Sorry, I'm late. I was doing cooler Mark Walker stuff." Mark announced, upon entering the room.
"Are we doing this?" He asked impatiently.

"Harris, the video can wait." Ryan reminded as he desperately wanted to train some more.

"Really? This guy built a robot specifically for a technopath, why?" Harris questioned.

"To protect Bay City and how are we gonna do that if people think we're a threat. We need people like us." Ryan explained.

"We should teach the robot to wink because people love it when I wink, especially, Nat." Spyder suggested before giving his team a creepy wink. Everyone cringed at the boy's action.

"I am mildly disturbed." Natalie declared.

"That was the scariest thing I've ever seen." Mark cringed as shook his head.

"Don't do that again." Harris demanded.

"No offence, Spyder but Natty has a cuter wink. She is the wink master." Hana praised. "Show him."

Natalie just blushed. The girl didn't liked to be complimented as she didn't want to seem better than anyone else. She then quickly flipped her long brown hair before giving Spyder a soft wink. The boy stared at her in awe. It felt like his heart just exploded.