★ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 !

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
official ending
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

THIS IS THE END!

Lucid Dream is officially completed!

Before I permanently close this book forever, I wanted to release one more chapter to wrap everything up once and for all.

I first started writing this book when I opened this account back in 2020. This means that this book has been ongoing for almost 3 years at this point but it's definitely gone through significant amount of changes. I've changed the title like a hundred times (make you happy, wonderwall, love in space and now, lucid dream). I've also changed face claims, characters storyline and even certain plot lines.

It's been a rollercoaster to say the least. I never expected to get to the very end as I've almost given up multiple times on this story. I felt that no one was interested in the base material or my characters but I'm glad that I pushed through to finish this. I also never expected the turn out that I did.

For that, I'd say thank you! A big fat thank you! Thank you to every single lovely person who has checked this book out. It means a lot to me that I did indeed have people who were interested in this storyline and my characters. I've never expected this book to be as popular as it was.

Thank you so much for every single comment and vote you've all left on each and every chapter. I appreciate all of the love and support that I've received on this book. I hope to see you all again in another book and please continue to tune into my work.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

★ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ! spyder johnson ★(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)

(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)

🎉 ✓ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ! spyder johnson hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉