𝟭𝟭. let's go clubbing

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
  ELEVEN!
let's go clubbing
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

  ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮  ELEVEN!  let's go clubbing   ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         Most of the Mech X4 team excluding Mark, were sitting in the lab and watching Harris fiddle with his project for the Harper Grant science fair. Harris has been going on and on for weeks about the Harper Grant as the grand prize was the winner gets to be a personal apprentice for Seth Harper. Harris's dream was to work for Seth Harper and winning this competition could ensure that. Ryan was kind of annoyed with Harris as the boy kept spending all of his time on perfecting his project, instead of trying to search for Leo with Natalie.

"So, instead of figuring out how to get to Leo, you've been working on a science fair project?" Ryan asked in annoyance.

"First, it's the final selection for the Harper Grant, not a science fair. Respect the game and I'm doing both at the same time." Harris explained. Ryan just nodded as he trusted the boy. Harris then led everyone over to his project.

"Check this out! The power amplifier I created, it can manipulate any kind of power source from any distance." Harris explained.

"Increase." Harris said, turning a switch on his project. The lights in the room became super bright. "Decrease. Whatever you want! So, I win the Grant using this bad boy, use Harper's tech to miniature all this into a wristband, patent, make it rain and I marry Selena Gomez." Harris exclaimed happily.

"And when do we find Leo?" Ryan asked impatiently about Harris's plan.

"Using everything I'd have at my disposal at Harper Futuristics, five minutes after I walk in there." Harris explained.

"Yeah but first, I gotta find tech to give Mech X4 a submarine mode." Mark said as he entered the room. Spyder quickly handed him a wrench.

"Oh, yeah, I also designed a sub mode. All these parts will be at Mech X3." Harris said and handed a booklet to Mark.

"Which is where I'll be if you need me and uh, good luck at your nerd off." Mark said before leaving.

"It's not a competition! Even if it was, all I need to do is be the biggest brain in the room." Harris said.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It was finally the day of the Harper Grant finals at school and the entire Bay City High gym was set up to be able to host the event. The Mech X4 team, excluding Mark, when to the event to support Harris during the nerve racking project evaluations. The five were gathered around the project table and Harris had to keep hitting away Spyder's hands to ensure that the boy didn't mess up the display.