𝟬𝟰. let's open the monster heart

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
  CHAPTER FOUR!
let's open the
monster heart
  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮  CHAPTER FOUR! let's open the  monster heart  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It had been a few days since the team found the monster heart and had to deal with the beast known as 'Monster Harris,' but they were able to get everything back under control. Their only problem now was figuring out the great mystery that was the monster heart.

Spyder had the brilliant but kind of stupid idea of playing a game of floor hockey with the monster heart. And that's what ended up happening. Hana and Ryan had decided to join the game of floor hockey in the lounge room hallway and Natalie had become their referee.

"Come on! No! No! No!" Ryan exclaimed as they sprinted around the corner of the hallway.

Hana was stick handling the heart as the two boys chased after her. Not many know this but the girl actually used to be captain of a hockey team. She harshly swung at the heart and it quickly rolled into the little net that was set up for the game.

The door was then opened to reveal a very displeased Harris. "Stop! Guys! Guys! Come on, I've been looking for that." He exclaimed in annoyance.

"I mean, you said we had to crack open the monster heart." Spyder pointed out.

"And it kinda involved from there, so." Ryan shrugged.

"Who doesn't like hockey?" Hana asked as Spyder went over to pick up the heart.

"I know you like to have fun and I do too but you don't understand how important this is. This is our only clue to finding out who's behind the monsters." Harris explained.

"Sorry, ok? We'll be more cautious." Ryan assured.

"Tie game, dude." Spyder reminded and Hana nodded in agreement with the boy.

"After this point." Ryan pondered, grabbing the monster heart out of Harris's hands and threw it back down onto the ground.

"Next to hit....." Natalie tried to announce but was cut off by Harris.

"No! No! Guys! Guys!" Harris shouted, watching the three teens fight over the heart with their sticks.

"Stop! No!" Harris exclaimed but no one listened to him. They just continued to fight over the monster heart with their sticks. Hana had the upper hand and quickly shot it into the net, ending the game.

Once they stopped played, Harris had gone over to the net to pick up the monster heart. It had started making weird noises, causing the teens to get concerned. ""What? Weird. The heart just lit up." He then left room with the object.