𝟬𝟱. let's be idiots

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
  FIVE!
  let's be idiots
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮  FIVE!  let's be idiots ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

It was another day and the team was just spending it doing repairs on the robot's systems. Harris was working on developing new softwares and weapons for fights. Mark and Spyder teamed up to repair some of the damaged wires and electrical boxes.

Hana and Natalie decided that they would spend the day to clean the robot as it was in need of a desperate clean. A robot that had four teenage boys inhabiting it was not a good mix. There was bound to be garbage everywhere, equipment thrown about on tables and clogged toilets, thanks to Spyder's eating habits. It was disgusting to say the least.

Everyone was hard at work with all of their tasks, while Ryan tried his best to relax. He was the one who was the most stressed but unfortunately for him, the robot's environment was too chaotic. Loud noises bounced from wall to wall and it practically felt like there was no space for him to catch his breath.

"Oh, hey, Ryan, check this out! I'm trying to create a weapon in the chest. I thought we could use something more powerful after we got our butts kicked by Clawboon." Harris explained happily.

Ryan just walked right by to avoid the reminder of the disastrous fight but accidentally ran into a very eager Spyder. "I shocked myself, pretty cool." He exclaimed, showing off his now shaking hands.

Ryan tried to shake off the loud noises and Mark was hammering away like a maniac, didn't help. He had gotten out of there as quickly as possible to catch his breath but just when he thought he was about to be left alone, the two girls had arrived. They waltzed into the lounge room and loudly placed their buckets of cleaning products onto the table.

"Control centre, lounge room, kitchen, lab, Med Bay, some of the main hallways and the bathrooms are cleaned. Took a while but it's sparkly clean and completely spotless." Natalie smiled at her work.

"Yeah and may I add, your bathroom is disgusting. What do you people eat, garbage and battery acid?" Hana questioned, causing the other girl to gag as the rancid smell still lingered under her nose.

"Everyone shut it for like 3 seconds!" Ryan exclaimed suddenly, which caused the rest of the team to immediately shut their mouths in shock.

"You ok?" Mark asked. The teen was generally worried for his younger brother and so was the rest of the team.

"Yeah, no, yeah. I don't.....I don't know. I'm sorry, I have all these people depending on me and I've been having all these flashbacks. I have to go from zero to like kicking monster butt in 6 seconds." Ryan explained stressfully.