𝟯𝟴. epilogue

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPILOGUE!
high school grad
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ EPILOGUE!high school grad  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It has been almost four years since you last saw our monster hunting team. A lot has changed since than and I mean, a lot.

For one, they were never no longer fighting monsters. They had singlehanded rid their entire city of those flesh eating beasts, allowing their home to be safe once again.

They also were no longer accompanied by their robot friend, Mech X4. The complex of technology had been burnt to a crisp in outer space after the team's intense final battle with their now deceased enemy, Traeger. They had saved the world from destruction and were now ready to make the leap into it as real adults.

Today, six of the members would graduating from high school and moving on into the real world. After their work was done with the robot, each one of the members had decided that it was now time to pursue other passions in life.

Though they will never forgot the experiences they had with the robot, they knew it was now time for them to move onto different paths.

"How do I look?" Natalie questioned worryingly, nervously adjusting her hair in the mirror. She turned around to glance at her best friend, who was just laying on the bed in her formal attire.

"You look amazing. Like an ethereal goddess, really." Hana assured, smiling brightly.

And the girl was not lying.

Natalie Berzatto was always considered the pretty girl of the grade but since becoming older, she truly blossomed into a beautiful young woman. She has grown more into her mature looks but she still held onto the natural features of her youth.

She still had extremely long brunette hair, accompanied by bangs as she never grew out of that style and her eyes had yet to darken into a more mature colour. They were still that same bright ocean blue colour that made her recognizable among the crowd. She had only grown into a new version of herself but was still the same old Natalie.

"Liar!" Natalie exclaimed in a teasing tone.

"I'm being serious!" Hana denied, getting up from her spot on the spot. "I only tell the truth and nothing but the truth." She wrapped her arm around his best friend's shoulder, flashing a big smile.

"Now that's a lie." Natalie pointed out in a playful tone, shaking her head but still allowed herself to fall into the girl's embrace.