𝟭𝟵. versus the outbreak

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
NINETEEN!
versus the outbreak
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮NINETEEN!versus the outbreak ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It was after school and everyone in the Mech X4 team, except for Mark, were already at the robot. Ryan and Harris were just in the lab, testing outs some new prototypes for the robot's defence system. Hana was in the kitchen, making herself a roast beef sandwich as she had been craving that all week.

Finally, Natalie sat on the couch in the lounge room, trying to help Spyder study for his upcoming chemistry test as he had a tendency to fail every single test he received in school. So far, the couple made no process as the boy was still trying to figure out question one in his study review.

"If you multiply these two together than you would get four bonds of Hydrogen Chloride." Natalie explained to the clueless boy.

"Natty, I have no idea what you're talking about." Spyder admitted in complete confusion.

"That's ok, we'll just move onto the next question." Natalie assured but was sort of getting annoyed herself at the boy's lack of intelligence.

"Can we just take a break from studying and do something else?" Spyder asked, closing the textbook that sat on the coffee table in front of them.

"Ok, what do you want to do?" Natalie wondered.

"I think you know what I want to do." Spyder smirked, leaning in closer until their breaths were basically ghosting each other's lips.

"You're such a tease." Natalie blushed, breaking the gap between them and pressing her lips to his.

Despite them being two being hormonal teenagers, they were still very easy going with each other. They kissed, they held hands, they cuddled and more. They did all of the childish lovey dovey things that you could think of but they have something that many teens don't have and that's love.

Sure, their relationship may look soft but it was filled with so much love, despite neither teen being able to muster up the courage to actually proclaim their love. They just used affection to showcase it as that was the only way they could say, 'I love you,' without using the actual words.

"Is that a new lip balm?" Natalie giggled softly, pulling away from the boy's lips.

"Yep, it's cherry cheesecake." Spyder confirmed.

"It doesn't taste like cheesecake." Natalie pondered.

"That's what the lady at the counter said. She lied to me." Spyder sighed in annoyance, causing Natalie to giggle before reattaching her lips to his again.