𝟮𝟯. versus the tech army

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY THREE!
versus the tech army
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ TWENTY THREE!versus the tech army ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It had been a few days since the blackout that had wiped the entire city and since the group had been introduced to their new rival, Traeger. They were still shaken up by the situation, which is why they were taking it slow but they were still working together to come up with new ideas on how to take care of him. This is where Harris' new invention comes in handy, security drones. He was currently showing his latest creation to Spyder, Ryan, Hana and Natalie in the robot's lab.

"It's following me everywhere I go." Ryan pointed out in awe, as the drone had continued to follow his every move.

"That's because I added facial recognition software." Harris confirmed. "Now we can search the entire city for Grey and Traeger."

"Yeah but what happens when we find them?" Ryan questioned in confusion.

"It'll tell us where they are and wait for it....." Harris exclaimed. "Oh, heads up." The short boy then pressed a button on his device that had caused the drone to shoot a laser directly at Ryan. Luckily, he had quickly dodged it before it could hit him.

"Stun blast. I get it, I get it." Ryan assured.

"Ok, what happens when Traeger destroys the drones? I mean, he threw the robot like a rag doll." Spyder pointed out.

"Ok." Ryan nodded with a glare.

"There's nothing Ryan could do to stop it." Spyder added to his previous argument.

"I was there." Ryan defended.

Harris then decided to randomly pick up a metal pipe off of the table before taking a harsh swing at the drone. It quickly fell to the ground, smashing into a pile of pieces.

"Dang!" Spyder's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Dude!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Oh, why would you..?" I started to ask.

"No, watch." Harris instructed. The group watched in awe as the broken drone pieces had merged with the other drone. "I added nanites to the drone or little microscopic robots. When one is destroyed, the nanites will carry all of its data to the nearest drone. No matter what happens, we'll never lose any intel on Grey or Traeger. And once it confirms its target, it'll attack." Harris explained.

The newly formed drone than flew over to Ryan and were now ready to shoot him with another laser beam. "Oh." Harris said before quickly typing into his drone system.

"New target accepted." The computer system announced and the drone backed away from Ryan.

"Fly! Find the bad guys and be free." Harris ordered and all the drones flew out of the window and into the city to find Grey and Traeger.