𝟮𝟮. versus the dark night

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY TWO!
versus the dark night
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ TWENTY TWO!versus the dark night ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

The group had just finished a successful mission at Mount Lancer. They had saved a whole group of miners, who were trapped and they were currently proud of themselves.

After the stressful mission, the group wanted nothing more than to relax but unfortunately for them, a mysterious blackout had occurred in their home city. To some it would seem like faulty wiring but to the Mech X4 team, they knew something bigger had happened, so they had to get to the bottom of the situation.

"The whole power grid is glitching." Harris announced to the whole group.

"It's crazy out there." Mark revealed, once he had exited the elevator and walked over to his brother.

"Any theories?" Ryan questioned.

"No, Leo's trying to figure something out thought. One second everything's fine. The next, there's some sort of weird power surge." Mark explained. "Do you think it could be..?"

"Grey." Ryan nodded. "Yeah, maybe."

"Or it could be a squirrel." Spyder suggested confidently. "They nibble on a few power lines and boom! It's a blackout." The entire group stared at him in confusion.

"Spyder, what have I told you about speaking before thinking?" Natalie reminded.

"Don't do it." Spyder muttered shamefully, causing his girlfriend to nod in agreement.

"Spyder, could be right. It might not be Grey." Harris pointed out.

"Spyder could be right." The boy's eyes widened in disbelief. "So, um, this is what dignity feels like. It's ok." Everyone gave him weird looks.

Suddenly, the whole robot violently shook again. Ryan ran closer to the screen to see what was happening in the city. All of the lights in the city then went out. Every single light was gone.

"That came from the power plant." Harris pointed out in disbelief.

"The city lost all of its power!" Ryan exclaimed.

"No squirrel did this." Spyder said.

Natalie decided to quickly run and check all of the geographic systems on her computer to ensure that the area was not unstable. She also made sure to check for any remaining power sources in the city. "I'm scanning the city for power fluctuations." She announced to the entire group.

✓ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ! spyder johnson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें