𝟭𝟲. let's end this (part two)

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SIXTEEN!
let's end this
  part two
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮   SIXTEEN!   let's end this   part two   ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

"Harper, what have you done?" Ryan asked in disbelief at the sight.

The Mech X4 team was now face to face with their worst enemy, Seth Harper and he had taken the form of a green reptile monster, in order to fight the robot better.

"You know, I could give you a big speech about being minutes away from plunging my giant monster where your school used to be to create the monster that will destroy this world." Harper started to explain before being cut off by Spyder.

"Which you kinda just did." Spyder pointed out and they all nodded in agreement. Harper just scoffed in annoyance at the boy's antics.

"So, I'll keep this brief, I know your mother is inside there. Give her to me or she burns with the rest of humanity." Harper demanded.

Ryan then used his power to shut off the main screen in anger. "I'm getting real tired of this guy talking about our mom." He pointed out in annoyance.

"X-weapon, that jerk?" Mark asked.

"X-weapon, that jerk." Ryan confirmed and Harris started up the program to operate the X-weapon. A button on a stand popped out for everyone to press.

"Mech Execute!" Ryan exclaimed, jumping up.

All of the members slammed their hand down on the button to help Ryan unleash the red beam at Harper's monster. The beam was so bright that the team had to cover their own eyes to avoid blindness. Harper's monster's rough exterior made it easier for him to block out the beam and that's what he did. Ryan couldn't handle it anymore, so the X-weapon shut off when he fell to the ground in pain.

The lack of brightness allowed the team to see that Harper's monster was still in perfect condition. They were in shock as that was the robot's most powerful weapon and even that couldn't defeat Harper. The monster growled in victory.

"It did nothing?" Ryan questioned in disbelief.

"Oh, no, that was the biggest weapon we have." Harris pointed out.

"And I was ready for it. You know, it's a shame really, Ryan, Mark, Harris and Natalia." Harper started to say before being cut off again by a groan of annoyance from Natalie.

"My name is Natalie! Not Natalia! NATALIE! Get it right, man! Biggest pet peeve right there!" Natalie shouted in annoyance. Her biggest pet peeve was being called Natalia instead of Natalie.