𝟯𝟯. versus the betrayal

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
THIRTY THREE!
versus the betrayal
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ THIRTY THREE!versus the betrayal  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

The group had not expected that one of their own teammates and closest friends would be working for their enemy.

But that's exactly what happened with Harris. He had somehow been manipulated into aiding Traeger in his fight for world domination. They had no idea how but they knew they had to stop it.

Luckily, Harris' plan hadn't gotten too far before the team had discovered and captured him. They had tied up the boy in the lounge room to ensure he wouldn't escape or kill them before they could bring him back to the good side.

Currently, the teens were experimenting with a bunch of different cures on the unconscious boy. They had tried a bunch of different antidote injections and even shock therapy but nothing had worked.

They had now moved on to this brain scanning method to get any sort of information that could help them fix him. This method involved Ryan's powers and a machine that Veracity and Natalie had created.

"Easy there, Ryan." Veracity reminded the panicked technopath.

The boy sucked in a deep breath to calm himself down before going back to the task. "Yeah, little to the right."

"You sure he's out?" Ryan questioned worryingly. "If he wakes up, he'll waste us." He was still worried accidentally hurting him, even if the boy was unconscious and tied up.

"Trust me. He is so pumped full of sedatives that nothing will wake him." Natalie assured.

"Just stay in the zone. Try not to think about the fact that you're basically performing brain surgery on your friend. Just completely remove that thought.....outta your mind." Mark explained in a somewhat reassuring voice but was freaking the technopath out even more.

"Mark!" Ryan called out, annoyed by his brother's constant interruptions.

"Don't think about the brain surgery." Mark reminded before shutting his mouth.

"Can you de-activate the part of his brain that makes him call all shoes, loafers?" Spyder pondered jokingly to lighten the mood.

"Guys? Kinda need to focus." Ryan reminded in a more forceful tone. Everyone shut their mouths to allow him to concentrate, in order for him to get the desired brain scan.