𝟭𝟮. let's get leo

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWELVE!
let's get leo
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮   TWELVE!   let's get leo   ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

It was finally the time for Mech X4 team to rescue the creator of their robot. All of the members were sitting in the lounge room as Harris discussed their plan. The boy had set up an areal scan on the tv screen for everyone to see where Leo was located.

"Since I won the Harper Grant, I've been using their satellites to do a little recon on Leo's location." Harris explained with a smile.

"An underwater base?" Mark questioned.

"That's where Leo has to be." Ryan pointed out.

"And with a few mods, we can take Mech X4 underwater." Harris suggested.

"So, the tech from Mech X3 can give the bot submarine mode?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah but...tell him Harris." Mark ordered.

"It won't protect the robot from the intense pressure there. It can't go below crush depth." Harris said.

Before the boy could continue his explanation, Spyder decided to pipe up. "Crush depth! Awesome band name, calling it." He exclaimed and they all looked at him weirdly.

"We're starting a heavy metal band?" Natalie asked jokingly at his random statement.

"If you go below it, you'll get squished and die." Harris simplified.

"Squish and Die! First song we drop, calling it! Yes!" Spyder exclaimed excitedly. This garnered him even more weird looks from the others.

"Spyder's gonna end up in a body bag! And Natty's gonna help me dig the grave! Will be two singles on our first album." Hana threatened.

Spyder immediately shut himself up in fear as he was afraid of Hana's actions. The others were trying their best to hold in their laughter at how quickly Hana was able to shut the boy up.

Spyder and Harris were definitely the most afraid of Hana but nobody wanted to get on the girl's bad side. The girl had a reputation of getting aggressive and you never wanted to be on the receiving end of her aggression or else, you would be the one to end up in the hospital.

"Which is why I perfected and miniaturized these Mech-Links. Think of it like a little bit of Mech X4 on your wrist. They're fashionable and technological." Harris explained as he walked over to his backpack that sat on the couch.

Everyone followed and were immediately presented with six wristbands. Five of them were black and one was red. Everyone instantly knew that the red one was for Natalie as her favourite colour was red. Harris handed the bands out to everyone.