𝟮𝟰. versus traeger

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY FOUR!
versus traeger
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ TWENTY FOUR!versus traeger╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It was just another normal day at Mech X4 for the team. A normal day for them just consisted on upgrading anything that needed fixing in the robot or the creation of new inventions. Right now, most of the group was sitting in the living room and receiving a presentation on a new invention that Harris and Leo had created together.

"So, this is what little red ooze we could salvage from when Grey was holding Harper." Harris explained, pointing to a small container of red ooze.

"We've been analyzing it to help us create a weapon to destroy it." Leo added.

"And bam!" Harris exclaimed, pulling off a sheet on the table to reveal a little arm cannon.

"Oh, that looks explodey!" Spyder smiled happily.

"Oh! Because it is explodey." Harris confirmed. He put his hand in the cannon and pointed it directly at the group. The barrel started to light up, causing the teens to all moved away from each other.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Ryan, Spyder, Hana and Natalie all exclaimed in sync.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, easy tiger." Leo warned, lowering the short boy's arm and he complied.

"We figured if we could hit it with the right frequency, we could turn it from red ooze..." Leo started to explain but stopped to quickly put on a pair of goggles to protect his eyes.

"Do.....Do we need one of those?" Spyder asked.

"Nah, you'll be fine. You're young." Leo assured.

"Ok." Ryan nodded for the man to continue.

"From red ooze..." Harris directed his arm cannon at the container of red ooze and this created a bright light beam that made everyone had to shielded their eyes. Miraculously, the container of ooze had completely vanished into a cloud of red smoke. "To no ooze." Leo finished happily as the group coughed their lungs up from the sudden smoke.

"And Traeger's made of red ooze, so that means no more Traeger. Nice job." Ryan complimented.

"I want one." Spyder ordered happily.

"Me too." Hana nodded in agreement.

"We all need one." Ryan reminded.