𝟮𝟬. versus harper's ghost

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY!
versus harper's ghost
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ TWENTY!versus harper's ghost ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It was just another morning before school and most of the Mech X4, excluding the Walker brothers, were walking around the school properly in order to pass time before their first period. The four freshmen were in the process of discussing the pros and cons of a questionable idea that Spyder Johnson had come up with, while he was washing his hair that morning. The boy had the crazy idea to try and jump over the school on nothing but his bike. The three teens thought he was completely insane but still tried to help him plan out his idea as that's what friends do, right?

"You need to increase your rate of velocity. Also, you need to have more rate of acceleration to be able to jump over the school." Harris explained.

"What if I lost some weight? Or wore a less puffy vest? How about that?" Spyder pondered.

"I don't care what you do as long as you don't die or break your beautiful face." Natalie hoped, pinching the boy's cheek.

"No promises on that one." Hana joked, earning a glare from the daredevil boy.

"What up, Justin Timberflake!" Veracity greeted Harris suddenly, joining in the conversation. Spyder began to profusely laugh as the two girls tried to contain theirs. There was no shortage of dumb nicknames and teasing from Veracity Campbell when the topic was about Harris.

"Wow, never gets old." Harris rolled his eyes.

"Wait, is that Spyder jumping over the school on a bike? With a rocket?" Veracity questioned, looking over the diagram on Harris' tablet.

"I have dreams." Spyder confirmed.

"Stupid dreams." Hana pointed out.

"They're stupid but they're still my dreams." Spyder sadly agreed with the girl.

"Well, it looks like you may need to increase your angle of departure. You know what I mean?" Veracity asked.

"So many big words." Spyder admitted, feeling completely stupid as the entire group entered the front foyer of their high school.

"She's saying, build a ramp. An effective but primitive solution. But it is too dangerous." Harris pointed out.

"Which is why I'm going to do it." Spyder confirmed with a confident grin.