𝟮𝟭. versus the mountain

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY ONE!
versus the mountain
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ TWENTY ONE!versus the mountain ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         It was just another day for the Mech X4 team, which meant they had another adventure to attend to. This time they were called in to tackle a situation at Mount Lancer. The group all decided to gather in the lounge room to work out the final details of the plan before diving straight into it.

"I plotted a course to Mount Lancer." Natalie announced as she sat down on the couch.

"And I got travel brochures for sightseeing along the way." Spyder added, showing off the many pamphlets he had collected before sitting down on the couch in between the two female members.

"Are you sure we should take the robot out of state? Grey and Harper are still out there. They know who we are. We gotta protect mom." Mark said.

"Actually, I've got that covered." Leo assured, wheeling in a giant solar panel dish of some sort. "Cha-Cha! It's a home defence system. So we put this on top of you roof and it's programmed to detect all of our enemies. If it gets a hit, it'll let us know. I also wanted to have it release killer bees but capturing them one at a time was taking forever. This guy knows what I mean." Leo explained.

"No." Ryan denied.

"Alright, I should stay and help Leo, Harper-proof our place. You gonna be alright?" Mark asked.

"Totally go take care of mom." Ryan suggested to his older brother, who nodded in agreement.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         Ryan, Spyder, Harris, Hana and Natalie were all in the robot. They were currently making their way over to Mount Lancer to rescue all of the trapped miners and even Ryan's biological father, who was among them.

"Ok, I can see the mining company's op centre. We're almost there!" Natalie exclaimed happily as she closely evaluated the robot's systems.

"Hey, have you figured out what you're gonna say to you dad when you meet him?" Harris asked Ryan.

"Well, I'd lead with.......hi, I'm Ryan Walker. Can I have 14 years worth of Christmas presents, please?" Spyder joked, earning a bunch of glares.

"That's stupid." Hana rolled her eyes.

"I can't reveal my identity to him, guys. Harper's back! And if he finds out about my father, he'll go after him. Just...meeting him will have to be enough." Ryan explained before jumping up again.