Chapter 5

Atemu had been walking the streets of Domino city with the 3 kids looking around some of the toy shops, before processing to of his favourite ice-cream parlour.

"Hi I'll have my usual.. Atemu said then he Smiled looking down at the kids. "and it's up to these 3 what they want? "He was making sure he followed Nixie's rules with the twins.

"I want strawberry!!", I want raspberry ripple!!" "I want Banana!!"

The ordered where placed, while waiting Atemu spotted Anzu entering and smiled. "Hello Anzu."

"Hey, fancy seeing you here.. where's Yugi he not with you?"

Atemu shook his head with a smile "Ahh No he is at home with Nixie she just got back today." Anzu looked at him rather surprised by the news then she beamed from ear to ear that her best friend was back.

"Nixie's back!! Oh my god that's wonderful news." She said "Would Yugi mind if I pop by to see her it been so long."

"Of course, I'm sure Nixie would love to see you and the old gang again." Just then the order was ready and the kids came rushing back over to Atemu "I see your on babysitting duty."

"Well I thought I would take little Heba and the twins out to let Nixie and Yugi catch up" Atemu said. "Twins?" Anzu asked. Atemu nodded as he introduced her to Leo and Kimiko before they rushed off with Heba to eat .

"Nixie must be so proud of them, I know Yami would be too, I can see a lot of him in them." Atemu agreed with her, he knew Yami would of loved too of seen his little ones grow up but sadly it wasn't meant to be. "Say would you care to join us?" Atemu Offered. "Sure if you don't mind."

"Not at all." As everyone sat down to catch up and enjoy some ice cream.

Outside a strange hooded figure sat across from the parlour. watching Atemu, Anzu and the children's every move...gripping Yami's deck close. A smirk graced the figure's face.

"The game has just began..."

............................................................................................................................................................

It was late that evening, everyone were sleeping peaceful within the Senna household, apart from one member Nixie who was still up.

She sat at her vanity mirror brushing her long tri colour hair. Just then she suddenly heard the sound of a Creek on the floor from outside her bedroom.

Nixie stood from the mirror as the sound seemed to be getting closer. Slowly her bedroom door opened.

Nixie felt her heart racing in fear, gripping her hair brush ready to spring. Just then her little daughter appear from behind clutching her little toy bunny with tears running down her face.

Nixie breathed a sigh of relief then automatically rushing to comfort her with picking her up. "What's wrong my darling... tell mummy why your crying.."

"Had bad dream the monster was trying to get me and Leo again..."Little Kimiko sobbed into her mother. Nixie cradled her daughter close. " awww sweetheart... your safe now no monsters will harm you Mummy is here."

Nixie cooed as she held her daughter stroking her hair.

"Mummy, I want Daddy too..." It broke Nixie's heart at her daughter asking for her Father. Kimiko sobbed into her mother clinging on to her toy bunny. As Nixie sat with her daughter she had a strange feeling that she and Kimiko weren't the

only ones in the room. She felt like someone was sitting close beside her and her child.

Kimiko looked up at her mother her little amethyst eyes filled with tears...