Chapter 12

Later that night while Yugi slept peacefully. Atemu sneaked out the room with his cell phone dialling Seto's number.

" Seto... is me sorry I woke you up." Atemu whispered.

"Sennen!! You better have a pretty dam fucking good reason to be calling me at 2am!! Someone better died or something or I'm going to bury you for waking me!!"

Atemu wasn't best please with Seto's choice of words at that very moment he rolled his eyes. " Well your wish might be granted so don't jinx it. "

"What the hell are you banging about Sennen?! " he carefully got out of bed as not to wake Jonouchi.

"Okay spill what's got you so spooked that you need disturb me at 2 am? "

Atemu paused for a moment on the other line

"I got some information on what happened about Yami I can't go into details over this call but I found out I was a target too that day and the person responsible is roaming around Domino right now....Seto I'm afraid that They'll come after and hurt my family and Nixie's family." he heard a sigh on the other end.

" One thing Atemu where did you get this information exactly, we've been trying for years and you suddenly get this?" Seto was really annoyed with his cousin keeping this vital info.

"I'm sending a car over... we need to talk now!! " Seto barked down the phone hanging up.

"Charming Seto.." Atemu remarked. He left and headed back into his bedroom. He took out a piece of paper and wrote a small note leaving on Yugi's bedside table. He quickly got changed, as he left he turned back to his sleeping husband. "I Love you my Yugi" then left as the car came to pick him up.

A black limo pulled up outside. The driver opened the door for him Atemu climbed inside.. "

"Mr Kaiba will be waiting in the living quarters for you when you arrive. " The driver spoke as he got back into the car. Atemu nodded and they set off it was only about a 20 minute drive to the Kaiba mansion.

Atemu arrived, the butlers opened the door for him taking him to where Seto awaited. Atemu entered the room. The butler closed the door giving them privacy.

" Take a seat Sennen now tell me what exactly fucking happened? " he said pouring two drinks.

Atemu gulped. "Ummm I don't know how to explain it to you? " Seto raised a brow handing Atemu a drink... then taking a sip of his drink. "What you whittling on about Sennen , I'm in no mood for childish games... "

He was getting a little uneasy now. " I don't how to tell you this... But Yami told me everything that happened that night that he could remember at least." he paused not sure how Seto was going to take this news.

Seto stood staring at him, he took another sip of his drink. " You woke me up late at night to tell me that Yami told you this information"

Atemu felt on edge with his cousin. " You expect to me to believe this hubbly bubbly bullshit... That Yami magical appeared to you... fucking hell Atemu I'm going tried of your fucking childish games... "

Atemu knew it was going to go down well that his cousin wasn't going to believe him he never did when it came to stuff like this.. but then he didn't believe in ghosts or anything supernatural.

" Seto I'm deadly serious here that night when I left the room. I just happened to take my leave guess you could say right time I suppose... but Me and Yami weren't meant to get out of that hotel room alive...

Yami fought that hooded intruder to protect me he lost his life and his deck in the possess.. Seto this stranger who killed Yami, they are back finish off what they started I can't put my family and Yami's in that kind of danger..."

Seto watched Atemu who was pacing up and down the room he never saw atemu with so much fear in his voice.

" Fine... Ill look into this... but it doesn't mean I believe your shit about Yami's supposedly ghost telling you this.... "

"Thanks Seto... oh and one other thing I need you too do a trace on someone... I don't know the person's name but i can give you a description... he seems to be taking an interest in Nixie."

Seto only looked at him..." You want me to waste my time looking up someone who might have some silly thing for Nixie Motou... why so jealous you in love with the girl or something..."

Atemu sweat dropped at the mention of Seto's outrageous claim. "Screw you Kaiba" flipping his cousin off.

"Besides I have a kid with the love of my life and I am Gay, so I'm not changing Yugi for the world, Yami asked me to look out for her that's all.. "

Seto chuckled at him " that's what I wanted to hear and enough about the bloody supernatural crap so I'm gonna get a call from Casper the friendly ghost? next time talk me straight? "

Atemu simply rolled his eyes." Yeah and he has spikey hair, he probably will drop by when you least expect him he gave me a proper roaring," he said with a sigh. "Also hate asking but I may need to crash with you for a while just to keep Mouto's and the kids safe for now at least."

Seto never really liked having guests at the best of times but Atemu was the only relation he had. " Fine means we can look into things and you can help out with the upcoming annual memorial duel. " Atemu nodded " Of course, and Thanks."

" Is getting late Ill get someone to show you too your room" Seto said.

Atemu felt grateful he just hoped he was doing this for the right reasons.

Seto had one of the maids show Atemu to his room.

"I hope to god you know what you're doing cause your going to have one pissed off Yugi on your hand, you will have to explain to him I'm telling him and you'll have to deal with IT... "

Atemu knew the risk he was taking. "It's not my proudest moment Seto ,trust me but I'm afraid for my 4-year-old will be at a bigger risk if I'm around Yugi's stronger than you think...he'll be fine."

Seto just nodded and made his way to his husband's room bidding atemu a good night.

Meanwhile at the Motou- Sennen house hold. Yugi slowly awoke from his slumber. Little Heba was still beside him fast asleep.

He stretched his arms cross to Atemu's side of the bed. He felt it was empty.

He sprung up into panic mode, his Husband was gone. He Atemu was acting extremely odd the previous night

Yugi came across the note on his bed side locker, his eyes scanned the note... "Oh my gods!!" Yugi darted out of the bedroom freaking out... "Nixie!!!"

He called dashing into his sister's room "Nixie!!" he saw her slept in bed was empty... "Shit...." Yugi rushed out.