Chapter 8

Nixie gazed down at her lover stone. "Hello my love... I thought I would pay you a long over due visit, I brought our little ones with me and another visitor also."

Atemu slowly stepped forward feeling rather nervous and a little anxious. He hasn't been at his brother's grave side since the funeral. He gulped but decided to suck it up there was no running away from this now he walked over to the headstone placing a hand upon it. "I'm sorry for taking so long to come visit you Yami I'm some brother I am huh? "He said battling to keep his emotions together.

He could feel the tears being to fall, Atemu hadn't cried since that the Funeral.

Kimiko and Leo noticed how their poor uncle trying to fight his tears both walked over to their uncle standing each side of him hugging his side. Nixie placed her hand on his shoulder.

Atemu looked down at them smiling. He wiped his tears from his eyes. " You certainly have two amazing little ones looking out for this old fool." Then he knelt down to the twins who held their little gifts.

"Why don't you two place your gifts to your daddy I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate them."

Leo gazed down at his duel monster card. Atemu knelt to Leo's level placing a hand on his shoulder to encourage him.

This was hard on him too but this meant more too Leo. " How about both of us leave our favourite cards." Leo beamed at him as he saw Atemu reach into his jacket pocket take out his own card. " Really? Uncle Atemu? "

He nodded giving his card to Leo so he could place both of them on the stone. Atemu then brought Kimiko near with her little picture .

She slowly stepped forward. "It's okay Kimi.."

"What if it blows away? "

Atemu looked around to see if any of what the other duelists left behind would be heavy enough to keep the image to stay and he had found a little figure of the dark Magician. "How about we use this to keep it from going anywhere?

"She nodded to him "Least daddy will have a picture of all of us now. "she said with a tiny smile.

Nixie heart warmed at the tender moment between Atemu and the twins.

Atemu stayed with the twins knowing how brave they were, it was harder on them because they were so young to be told what fully happened to their father. He turned briefly to his sister in law.

"Come on you two, I think your mommy needs some alone time with daddy how about we go somewhere and I'll treat you guys. " Atemu suggested.

Leo and Kimiko looked to their mother who gave a nod to Atemu.

"I'll take them to that old café we use to hang out back in the old days."

Nixie smiled " I wont be long. "

"Take as much time as you want.." Atemu said leaving with the twins. Nixie watched them go then she turned back to the stone.

She snuggled into her jacket from the cold autumn chill. " He is amazing with the twins Yami, he and Yugi..."

While Nixie was paying her respects to Yami, Atemu and the Kids had left past the gate unaware of the dark teal hair stranger who walk past them not paying any heed to him.

The figure had made his way towards Yami's grave stone not thinking anyone else would be there stop short of the grave when came across young woman about mid 20's with long tri coloured hair standing before him.

"I see I'm not the only fan of the king of games, Hope I'm not interrupting? "He spoke.

Nixie turned in fright, nearly falling backward over the grave stone when the stranger leapt forward and grabbed her in tanned his arms just in the nick of time.

"Whoa.... you okay.... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to startle you. "

Nixie's amethyst Violet eyes locked with his golden Yellow eyes. The was a rather awkward silent pause between the two...

"T..Thank you... she finally murmured... "she was really thankful he caught her the way he did or it would of lead to a nasty fall.

He smiled warmly the two parting from the hold. "Not at all, I can only apologize once again...."

"Is fine honestly no harm done..." She spoke with a smile. " I was so lost in my thoughts, I wasn't really paying much attention."

"Are you a fan of his...?" he asked.. Nixie shook her head a little then smiled warmly "Actually is kind of a long complicated story.... he was my fiancée sadly we never got to say I Do when he ..."

Just then something clicked within his head "Wait did you say fiancée..."

"Yes?"

He couldn't believe it when she said, "Your Nixie Motou aren't you? The queen of duellist.."

Nixie felt a little uncomfortable. "Yep That's me... but I wouldn't say I am the Queen of duellist or even a Queen."

"Your joking, every duellist alive knows you are, after all you where about to marry the King of duellist Yami Sennen..."

Nixie was unsure of how to respond to him, she was a little flattered that duellist knew who was.." It was tragic news how he met his end so young and that they never found his stolen deck."

She turned back to the grave. "Sadly We never found out who done it either We may never know.... " Nixie shivered a little feeling a cold chill run up her. "You okay?" he asked her. "Yeah just feeling a little chilly."

He gave her a kind smile. "Say you want to grab a coffee or something.. I know a place." Nixie smiled shaking her head a little "Thanks that kind of you, but I'm meeting up with my brother in law who is on babysitting duties."

she politely declined.. "Maybe some other time... ummm I never got your name?"

"Oh is Aigami." he said.

"Well it was It's nice to meet you Aigami" she smiled making out of the cemetery. Aigami smiled as he watched her leave then looked towards the grave placing his gift down. "You where one lucky guy..."