Chapter 9

Atemu had been sitting with the kids as they waited on their order, After seening his Atemu leave his prized card at the grave side, Leo was eager to learn how to duel,

"Uncle Atemu can you show me how to play..." .

Atemu nodded to his nephew "but of course Little one " He took his deck out of his pocket he always carried it with him close, as did Leo from his bag pack

and started to show Leo how to duel. Kimiko just watched in fascination. Just then Nixie walked in and saw them. "What's going on here?" she said with a smile.

The two of them didn't even notice her too focused on the match.

"Uncle Atemu is teaching Leo how to duel."

Atemu and Leo were so invested in this duel... Everything around them seemed to stop. "so when you're dueling you have Magic cards, Trap cards, Monster cards and sometimes fusion

but I'm just going to show you the basic's for now and that's how to play monster cards. " Atemu took one monster card from his hand placing it on the table he was sticking with only these cards for now.

Leo seemed to be taking it all in becoming a fast learner.

Kimiko looked between the two and back to her mother. " They seem to be getting into it... " Nixie commented.. She could that look of concentration in Leo's eyes the same way Yami use to play.

"Looks like they don't care were here? "she laughed sitting next to her daughter. As they duel, the small amount of customers began to take interest in what was happening.

Nixie watched on.. Leo was picking up the game rather quick. "I see we have a future duellist in our sight." A voice came from behind, Nixie turned to see Aigami. " Oh Hey again. Yeah you could say that about my son."

"He's your son?, well he certainly has dueling in his veins." He remarked with a smile. " He seems to be doing very well for a beginner."

Atemu saw how quickly Leo was picking the game up, Leo definitely took after Yami when it came to duelling.

He was so very proud and knew his brother would be. Atemu had placed another monster only for it to be encountered by Leo's who directly attacked ending the duel. "Well I didn't see that one coming at all you're a quick learner Leo. "

Leo beamed that his uncle praised him on his match just then he noticed his uncle looking oddly uneasy.

It didn't go a miss to Atemu who saw a stranger talking to his sister-in-Law, he coughed trying to get her attention.

Nixie didn't hear him. Atemu excused himself and walked over to the two who chatting away. " Sorry to break up this cosy little chat, Nixie can I have a word with you.?"

Nixie gave her regards to Aigami who then left the two to talk.

Atemu wasn't sure how to respond with how the stranger was looking at her and talking with her but he felt a hint of Jealously perhaps, he was a very protective.

He felt it more for his brother. He knew Nixie was a full-grown adult she was allowed to make Decisions but wasn't she back home to get some closure for Yami.

he spoke trying to keep his voice on a low so the kids wouldn't here. "Mind telling me What was that all about with him? He spoke trying to keep his voice on a low so the kids wouldn't hear. "You two seem very friendly for just meeting the guy?! "

Nixie frowned not impressed with the Atemu was jumping gun on the innocent situation. " Atemu I think you over reacting... I was only talking to him, what am I not allowed to talk to other people now

Atemu saw the signs between both of them and he wasn't two impressed especially with him.

"I seen the way he looked at you Nixie, and you also had the same look back. You only ever had that look for my brother... I get it's been 5 years but..... "He huffed in annoyance he had sadness in his eyes and he didn't like this guy at all there was a vibe about him Atemu couldn't shake.

" Don't be ridiculous Atemu, We were just talking... I still love your brother no one could replace him." Nixie replied back to him sounding a little annoyed. But Atemu was not in the mood to listen. He got the kids together and he and Nixie left.

Aigami watched the scene unfold before him while waiting on his coffee to go... he smirked as he reached into his pocket , pulling out a small black note pad and pen.

He opened it to a page.

• Get rid of Yami Sennen and obtain his Deck ✔️

• Get Close to fiancée Nixie Mouto and win her back ✔️

"Now the really fun starts..."