Chapter 13

The city was began to awaken.. within Domino Park. Nixie sat alone on one of the park benches with Atemu's cold hash words running through her mind. She looked as if she was had been crying.

" Nixie...?" A deep voice spoke. She looked to see Aigami who had been out for a morning run. " You okay..? "

Nixie wiped some tears from her face.." I'm fine.." he sat next to her. " Your not, you look like you've been crying."

"Is a long story... trust me I don't want to bore you with my problems" she said. Aigami took her in hand in a care manner. " Nixie you wont bore me, im offering a shoulder to cry on."

Nixie knew he was been friendly and she appreciated it but at the moment she felt it was better to not bring the fight up with her brother-in-law... "Just some family drama that's all miss understanding I suppose.... " she spoke softly,

Aigami had a feeling she was covering up the real reason. " Listen, my place is just near here why don't you come with me and and ill make us a warm cup of coffee, you like absolutely frozen and I wouldn't want you to catch a death.. "

he said standing up offering his hand to her. She smiled " You sure I don't want to be taking you out your way."

He smiled. " Of course I sure..." Nixie agreed and stood from the bench and headed with him to his apartment.

Back home Yugi was now a complete a wreck, his husband had gone and now his sister.

He couldn't even get hold of any of them. he was going to give both Nixie and Atemu hell when he saw them... more so Atemu if he ever came back that is, he wanted to bolt from the house in look for him but the twins and his son were

still asleep. He slouched on the couch in the living room he was fearful for their where about, Yugi's desperation got the better of him as he finally let the tears fall.

Aigami and Nixie arrived at a very luxurious apartment. " wow you live here?" Nixie gasped in awe.. Aigami nodded. " yep home sweet home, now what do you take i your coffee?"

" Oh just milk thanks " she smiled ,he went into the kitchen. " Your place look incredible" she said looking around. Nixie came across a huge glass cabinet with loads of dueling trophies. She was impressed. One trophy caught her eye.

" Domino High dueling championships runner up 1997"

She was a little confused as she, Yami and their brother attended school around the same time, Plus Yami, Atemu and Yugi had taking part in the duel contest. Then she saw a picture of Aigami with a little girl who had similar features to him. In the kitchen Aigami was making the coffee. " Hope your making your self at home." He called..

" Yeah, I'm just admiring your dueling awards and trophies." She called back. Aigami smiled, he slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out a small vile of clear liquid and poured into Nixie's mug then giving it a quick stir.

He smirked as he carried the mugs in.

"Here we go this should warm you up. Nixie too the mug. " Thanks, I'm very impressed by your little cabinet."

"Why thank you." he smiled taking a sip of coffee. As did Nixie. " say who is the girl in the photo? If you don't mind me asking."

" Oh... Not at all.. that's my little sister Sera" he said .

"Sister? "she paused for a moment 

Aigami nodded. " Yes, she is just out doing some business at the moment though, but it's just me and her. "he explained. "she is sweet girl you will like her."

"One thing, I see one of the trophies said domino high runn.....at that moment Nixie started to feel a little off and woozy". "Hey you okay?" he asked. Nixie felt like the room was spinning as she clutched her head slightly as if she was feeling a

headache coming on. "I....I J..Just need to sit down..."

"Let me help you." Aigami Offred taking her mug from her without warning Nixie collapsed in luck Aigami caught her, he pursed her mouth in a self-satisfied smirk and he scooped Nixie into arms. "Sorry my dear I had to do this, but this is all part of my revenge."

With that he took his leave carrying Nixie, the plan was in motion.

Meanwhile a worried yet anxious Yugi was preparing breaking for little Heba and the twins, who had been asking after their missing parent. Yugi didn't know how to tell them, he had no idea where Nixie and Atemu were. The morning peace was shattered when Yugi hear someone banging at the front door in some distress. "What the hell?" He said then looked too the children, "You three stay put and do not move from this room and finish your breakfast."

Yugi ordered then leaving the kitchen closing the door behind him.

Yugi rushed to the door and nearly had a heart attack when he opened it to Aigami in a blinded panic with an unconscious yet very pale Nixie in his arms. "Help me please...!!" He cried. Yugi's heart nearly stopped.

"Oh my gods!!" He assisted Aigami with bring her inside and placed her down on the sofa... she wasn't in a good way. " "what happened!?" Yugi cried grabbing the phone and calling for help. "I was talking to her in the park not far from here and the next she just collapsed. she told me she stayed near here before she went!!!."

Unknown to Yugi and Aigami the spirit of Yami suddenly appeared in the room the look of horror crossed his face. "Nixie...Oh my gods!!" He gasped as he knelt down beside her.. "Nixie wake up..." Yami pleaded.

Unnoticed by Yami, Aigami noticed him but didn't let on didn't see him as he continued to play the part of the worried rescuer.